How to install Forex Robot in 2 min

Among trading platforms for Forex MetaTrader 4 is one of the most popular. The client terminal is made in a convenient interface that allows you to effectively carry out trade operations and technical analysis.

The terminal has the means to create and use automated trading programs. Virtual Dedicated Server with MetaTrader 4 will adjust the trading on the forex market that does not require your participation. All that needs to be done for a successful start can be found here .youtube.com/watch?v=rhQw2HbLaAA

Hi all,
pls i’d like to know if expert advisors (robots) can work on windows mobile phones? Pls I need the right answer so I don’t waste my money…
Thanks

have you read the instruction that the supporter sent to you? In this have specific information that you need to install robot.

Installing EA is really easy, just pick up your EA and take on “experts” folder in metatrader instalation.
Then attach to the chart. its simple…

Installation is simple, but earning profits is not. I think EA’s from third-parties are a terrible idea. Better learn how to trade for success in the forex market. Following others can turn into a disaster.