Price Action Trading

Hi, i am a newbie learning about price action trading and have read a thread by mastergunner99, Price Action Hero.

it’s a great thread and i have done reading it. so, is there any other great thread that’s about the topic?
Thanks a lot.

Firstly, if you haven’t done so, I’d recommened going through the school right here on babypips - link. In there you’ll find all sort of handy tools that can help you trade just using the price action like trend and support/resistance lines.

Have a read through the entire thing and I’m sure you’ll feel a lot mor informed. Then open a demo account and test out some of the things you’ve learnt. After that read through some of the journals people are posting here as most of them are explaining their strategy and you can incorporate some of them into your system. For example, I see a lot of people here use Bollinger Bands in their system and I’ve seen some posative results from these.

Finest in Trend trading - Tymen1
Multi Time frame Trading - Graviton
Although not strictly price action, they are worth reading.

Technical templates (author Tess) in free trading systems, from the beginning.

Hey, I have just started a thread on intraday price action trading, I am doing daily videos to explain the price action that unfolds and how to look at price action on a short term basis. I am also highlighting the trades that I took, I am giving everything I know away in these videos as to help newbie traders so lots of valuable info in there (in my opinion)

[QUOTE=“Forex Alchemy;517886”]Hey, I have just started a thread on intraday price action trading, I am doing daily videos to explain the price action that unfolds and how to look at price action on a short term basis. I am also highlighting the trades that I took, I am giving everything I know away in these videos as to help newbie traders so lots of valuable info in there (in my opinion)[/QUOTE]

Why do I get a feeling that some where you will have a web site and " buy now " scam attached

Come and have a look before you start bashing, I am here to make a genuine contribution to the newbie traders on here and anyone who want to learn a little about short term price action trading.

billyboy402 Trading is a vehicle through which you can discover and hone your strengths, expose and dissolve your weaknesses, becoming a better person in the process.

Along with baby pips school, there are 2 dynamite threads by Chris Capri and forexschoolonline. I am not affiliated with either but I have thoroughly gone through the free stuff on both their sites. There is a ton of price action articles, video’s and you want to subscribe to both their threads they are both very active on babypips.
I hope this helps
Gp

Highly recommend Price Action Trading thread & 2ndskiesforex website by Chris Capre. Quality materials available for free.