Anyone here use fxcm? how are their spreads compared to other brokerage? Also

anyone withdraw money from their accounts? What commission do they
charge you?

Spreads are very average (eur average is 2.2 - 2.4, although if you have a larger account you can ask for a discount), you can get better at Oanda (euro 0.9), with fxcm you do get a better platform (more stable) which is probabily what the higher spreads pay for.

FXCM claim several banks compete to give you the best spread, all i can say to that is they cant be competing very hard!!! The reason i say that is Oanda offer 0.9 without much of a fuss.

As for withdrawls no commision for money transferred back to your bank account, not sure about other methods.

N

TY aftab…

Hey guys. I’m with FXCM and they seem pretty cool. I may move to OANDA for better spreads and position sizes to better my MM. Anyway, has anyone heard of FXCM spiking quotes to trigger stop losses? I saw some really unusual PA last night… :confused:

Hi DayDreamin,

There was a bad tick last night which caused the spike in the AUD/USD chart. If you had a trade affected by it, please request a trade audit so we can review for adjustment. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to join the FXCM broker-aid section of the forum FXCM

-Jason