Forex Signals

Hi Guys,

Does anyone use Forex Signals? if yes are there any good ones you can recommend or it is a big BS…and I should stay away from it…
Any thoughts?

This will probably sound harsh, so I apologize for that, in advance. I don’t know any other way to say this —

If you want to be a trader, learn how to trade. No signal service can teach you how to trade.

My sentiments exactly. Its exactly like that old saying:

[B]“Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime”[/B]

The signal is not the important part, even though you were given signals to enter trades, it is highly unlikely that you would succeed, even although the signals were amazing! and very accurate. why? because an entry signal is not the most important part. even though you were shown great places to enter trades, if you were not using the correct rules for MM or stoploss movements ect, and allowed your emotions to creep in, avoid signals or get out early, then the signals are no use.

where you get into the market is not actually that important, its the rules you use to manage that position that count. and also how your emotions affect your decisions. these are the things that are important to learn.

also the satisfaction and the confidence you will achieve if you learn how to trade out ways the money you make by 10X!

learn how to do it your self and it will mean so much more.

This is very true;)

Hi, i am new at trading, but i find it inappropriate to tell any one who s asking for a forex signals provider the same words, yes you are all right, and agree with you, and also i believe so, trade for yourself is the best way to do it, but while learning it won t harm to have some signals provided with reasonble profits, why not do both, learn how to fish and eat a fish an other guy gives you. And that s what s the topic is about, a reliable fx signals provider.
Good day