Introduction thread

Hello all,

After searching for intro thread quickly I could not find really one so please use this as an official introduction thread and introduce yourself here.

I am Sam from NJ. I have been lurking here often but never got serious. Today I have decided to start forex.

My background
IT (MS Computers)
MD (Medicine)

Interested in programming as well as Medicine.

Hardwork is not a problem for me because that is what I pretty much did so far in my life.

I have some experience with stocks before. Used Interbank demo account about 5 years back and made 600 (virtual money) in one day.

Yesterday again I downloaded interbank fx with MT4 and executed few trades and right now after closing all trades account shows +288 (virtual money).

I did this without knowing any fundamentals so it is just luck.

However, I plan to read everything here and learn as much as I can.

What I realized that many of us remain on sides while analyzing too much so finally I have decided to use demo account while reading everything. If I gain it is virtual money or lose it is virtual money, so no harm.

I did stocks, futures and affiliate marketing before and realized that you have to get your hands on, just reading does not help.

Hopefully, along the way I would master this craft of forex and can contribute to this forum in much better way.

Meanwhile good luck to all and happy forex trading.

Sam