Best online FOrex Broker

I am search of a good online forex broker for a mini account with a start up deposit of $1700. Which would you suggest is the best in terms of no commission, good spreads, great currency pairs on offer, minimal fees for withdrawals etc…I have heard of AAAFX, Delta stocks, FXCM, etc…but they are a lot out there ….in search of a good reputed reliable broker??

Any help would be great…:slight_smile:

I’m with FXCM. Good customer support and their platform is brilliant. You should open demos with a few and see what suits you though.

GFT has about the best platform I’ve seen–a million gadgets, bells, whistles, tools, etc. Also, they call me IN PERSON every couple of months just to see how everything is going. Furthermore, I was once having trouble understanding what the person on the 24-hr. chat was trying to explain to me, when suddenly my phone rang. It was my personal rep, and he went on to explain in person what the chat person was struggling to explain via chat. And this was about 8PM Eastern! How he got instantly involved I don’t know. That was impressive!

Good Trading,

Potaire

Hi all the brokers you mention are good. I also like eToro, because of the friendly platform and the trading challenges, that really help you make more profits. They are easy to work with and they have a good support system. Good luck, but I also think the best you can do is try a few of them with a demo account and test their service, the platform, and know what fees they may charge.

All the best.

María

Select a broker registered with the NFA.

That is correct. Not only does it guarantee us with security but we can be sure our cash is in good hands. I personally like etoro which is a user friendly broker for newbies.

Money Is Everything.