Free money from Forex.com

Hi,

I’m trying to open an account with Forex.com and looking for someone who has account with them to refer me. You’ll receive $250 from Forex.com as a referral bonus. Send me your name and email address if you’re interested.

Thanks.

If you still haven’t been reffered i’ve sent you my Forex.com e-mail ID and User ID.

You need to proceed in opening and funding an account in the normal way, then when you are ready let me know and send me your new FX ID so i can notify the appropriate staff member to arrange things.

Regards,
E. Lang

Hi Elang,

There is a line asking for the name of the referrer in the application, would you mind send me your full name please. I’ll turn in the application today.

Thanks.

> If anything is worth trying, it’s worth trying at least 10 times <

Regards.

Hi Elang,

Please check your forex account, there should be a $250 referral credit deposited in there by now. You’re a good man.

Thanks.

Heya Pcali,

Looks like everything is in order and the transaction has been finalized.

What can i say; I love free lunch :smiley:

If you’re new, let me know if there is anything i can help you with; i have a few aces up my sleeve.

Regards,
E. Lang

Hi Elang,

I’m totally new to this game so any advice to help pointing me to the right direction is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

In that case my first advise is to not trade a cent of the money you just deposited, unless you’re filthy rich and get a kick out of loosing money.

You can add me on a messenger if you want, i’ll be happy to give you a kick start in trading.

Yahoo: [email protected] (preferably); http://messenger.yahoo.com
MSN: [email protected]

Regards
E. Lang

I’m not even close to being rich so will accept your first advice and follow it religiously. I’ve been reading your posts on advices you gave to people, your trading systems etc… and admire your heart and your success. How did you do it? What books did you read? Beside the “My Thoughts + My System + My Regular Updates” which you posted in Dec 2006, what else should I know?

Take a look at the system i posted in Consistent FX Trading System

Feel free to add me to yahoo messenger: [email protected]

I’ll be happy to send you all the books i’ve read since i started trading.

Regards,
E. Lang