New School of Pipsology

Hey there!

Not sure if you guys heard but the FX-Men are releasing a revamped School of Pipsology really really soon. That’s what they’ve been extra busy working hard on!

Now if you’re on Facebook or Twitter, you might want to check this out: New School of Pipsology - Facebook - Start Something - Twibbon.com

What do you think about this soon-to-happen upgrade? :slight_smile:

Oh no. Where is everyone? :frowning:

I hope there’s a bit more of the foundational stuff. Money management is extra important but the school really just skims it over.

I hope they change the advice to new traders that they should open their first account with $50,000.

I’ll second that motion… unless you’re rich to start with!

I just wanted to say once again, thanks for being the GREAT team you are. An upgraded School sounds really nice! One question, will be only in English? Thanks.

Best regards
:cool:

“Me quedaré, me quedaré, siempre cubano me quedaré…”

Hi Ananais,

We’re right here…lol.
That’s nice that the school is getting a makeover :slight_smile:

Amongst some of the other suggestions we hope to see, I’d also like to add to the list my previous mentioning of the lesson on the fibonacci extensions & expansions…presently they are combined… which I don’t think is correct. :cool:

When do you think the new school will be released? Looking forward to seeing it :slight_smile:

Thanks guys! Appreciate the responses! I was allowed to take a peek late yesterday and let’s just say this is what I said: Whoa!

I’ll share with you some of the things I’ve seen based on your comments.

I remember seeing a whole section on this one so I think in terms of coverage, this part gets 5 stars!

Not sure about this one as I didn’t have time to check this specific detail. Sorry about that.

Thank you to you too for being so supportive! Definitely means a lot to us! As for the language, yes for now it will only be in English.

Hey Julie! The new school will be released very very soon. Just doing some finishing touches and it’s good to go. As soon as I get more definite information though, I’ll let you all know.

Thanks again everyone. :slight_smile: If you have any more questions, I’m just here!

The new School of Pipsology is here you guys!

Have you seen it? :slight_smile:

I should go through the school again just to refresh my memory on things. That sliding bar on the side is ANNOYING though!

LOL. It does get annoying (reminds me of those annoying ads “click me click me”) but it’s really helpful! Takes some getting used to. :slight_smile:

exactly! :smiley:

Hi Ananais.

The new school looks good, and more detailed.

However…you had to know I’d find something lol…there is an error in the gartleys section (The Gartley and the Animals | Harmonic Price Patterns | Learn Forex Trading)

The fibonacci measurement in the illustration are [B]incorrect[/B] for the C point of leg AB.

The illustration says 1.27%, but it should be either 38.2% or 88.6%…even according to your own text. How can it be 1.272% (extension) when it’s a retracement! :confused:

I’ve provided an correct example from investopedia for your editor to compare.

Well done !
I am going to skim through it, might acquire some extra notes :smiley:

Really a educative and informative post, the post is good in all regards,I am glad to read this post.

Going to school again to find out how those new features work! :stuck_out_tongue:

THANKS!!!

Best regards
:cool:

“Me quedaré, me quedaré, siempre cubano me quedaré…”

looks nice, too bad the end of each section no longer has the quizes. Taking the quizes makes you think about what you just read, and also lets you know if you retained/comprehended the section or if you need to go back and re-read the section…

@Julie - Thanks for pointing that out! We’ve already fixed this over the weekend. :smiley: Very observant!

@cubanpip2010 - Yep! You’ll get used to that right away don’t worry! It’s a pretty nifty feature!

@MyForexLife - The pip quizzes we’ll have to figure out! In the meantime though, you can join us on Facebook and Twitter! We do our weekly pop quizzes in there. On Twitter, you even get $5 if you give the first correct answer. :wink:

When do you think you will bring the section quizes back? I was really hoping for them more than anything else, just to confirm that I know what I think I do.

Hey! I know how you feel! A lot of people have also been asking for the same thing. I’ll get back to you once I hear back from the team responsible for this. :slight_smile: