What do you do with this divergence

HI,
Look at the attachment which I have take a picture from gbpusd current chart which shoes a divergence .I have never try to trade using divergence and I have no experience .Does anybody interested in trading with divergence?If so,Where do you put your entry?

Thanks

Hi there,

I think you forgot to attach the picture. Try again and let us see what whe can do with the divergence.

I find this article very good.
Bearish And Bullish Divergence Can Foreshadow A Change In Trend

Good luck.

oobs
I think I have a problem with attaching.
gbpusd png
thanks

That’s ok, happens to everyone.

I would wait for a little more confirmation on that one.
You perhaps would like to look at the candlesticks, maybe form a spinning top or something after this, THEN, it would get my attention. Right now, wouldn’t short that.

That candle is quite strong and price action will most likely continue to drift up a bit more.

Divergence is a comparison of price to technical indicators. It can also be a comparison to another symbol or spread between two symbols. Divergence occurs when what you are comparing is moving in opposite directions. Divergence can signal an up coming change in trend, a change of trend in progress or that a trend should continue. A divergence signal suggests watching for a trading opportunity in the direction of the signal. Divergences may continue over many swing highs/lows so price action should confirm your trade. This can be done in many ways, some of which are: price making a higher high/low or lower high/low or price testing the last swing high/low, price trading past high or low of previous bar, many of which will correspond with the MACD histogram crossing zero.