Is this being unrealistic?

Hi I am a newbie to forex and I am going through the School of Pipsology and have been looking into strategies and metatrader etc. on these forums and forexfactory. However for the short term my aim is to be able to make £1000 within about 4 months with a startup of £250. Is this being unreasonable/unrealistic?

If not, are there any strategies you would recommend to me? I prefer swing trading however I can also do some day trading if it is best for me.

Thanks

Think about it logically - thats a 300% return in 4 months. The averaged[B] anualised[/B] returns of the best traders in the world are less than 300%.

Realistic yes… but takes discipline. Here is a documented trade by trade I did to illustrate it can be done and I started with $400 and its now over 68k since June 9… this is the beginning video… hope this helps

Shoestring Approach Real-time

If you have to ask, then no

[QUOTE=InnerCircleTrader;225503]Realistic yes… but takes discipline. Here is a documented trade by trade I did to illustrate it can be done and I started with $400 and its now over 68k since June 9… this is the beginning video… hope this helps

Hey do you share your trades anywhere?

Hey do you share your trades anywhere?

Look at the “Suggestions” box on the right.

It has quite a few of his trades.

Yes, it’s all achievable. Even more achievable is that you lose your account soon after.

PipMagnit, where do you have the info from, that the best traders return is 300% or less p.a.? Do you know them in person? Did you see their bank accounts, trading accounts, etc. … ?

1 - please re-read my origional post - if you going to critisize - do it right

2 - see ‘market wizards’ for stats on some top traders [B]averaged[/B] anualized returns

Try asking constructive questions, rather than silly retorical ones and youll get allot more out of this forum, and life in general :slight_smile:

Time to check out my ignore list. Thanks to bp for that feature! :slight_smile:

What a mature, considered, construcive aproach…