How to analyze trades? (my checklist work in progress)

I would like to analyze both the trades of others who have a good performance (or claim to have it) and my own (at the moment I am not live trading).

So I have taken notes on a piece of paper the last 2 days whenever a question came to mind that I want to be answered for a particular trade.

I`d be interested in your feedback wether I have forgotten anything to look at and if my list of criterea is suitable to give practical results and feed statistics based on which I can draw conclusion that will improve my trade results.

Here is my list work in progress:

Date, time, day of the week

Winner, loser? amount, pips

3…
Time in the trade. Pips per hour

What reasons where there to enter the trade, which reasons not to enter the trade (chart patterns, candlestick patterns, indicators, oscillators, correlation with oil/indices, news)?

What was the expected risk reward (price of support/resistance, pips and ratio)?

Screenshots (multi timeframe)

What was the stop loss/take profit (risk in percent in relation to margin)?

How close did the price get to SL in a winning trade and TP in a losing trade?

Would the trade have been profitable/unprofitable, less or more profitable/unprofitable with a wider/tighter stop loss/take profit?
How many pips wider/tighter could/should the SL/TP have been to gain more/lose less?
Risk (% in relation to margin)?
Acceptable considering money management?