Trading without broker

Hey! I dont have any deep understanding about the broker and levarege part, but what I get is that by using leverage from you broker, it increases your potential profits and that you dont need any big account to start trading

But im wondering if there is any possibility to trade without a broker even if you have to cover the money all yourself, and if so how big is the difference in size of the starting accounts compare to if you have a broker? Shouldnt it be possible if your not aiming to get rich right away? :wink:

The short answer to your question is: No, it’s not possible to trade currencies in the worldwide interbank market without a broker, UNLESS you have multiple-millions of dollars to trade.

Retail forex brokers represent the only portal into the world’s largest banks, for ordinary folks like us.

The only thing you can do, on your own, without a broker, is buy and sell currencies at your local bank.

And that’s not a way to get rich slowly. That’s a good way to get poor quickly.

Mr Clint is correct.

i laugh every time I pass a money exchangr at the airport, because I look at the bid/ask prices and think, “good lord, look at that spread” LOL

Your right, but I do not laugh, if I have to exchange my last sort of coins back if the vacation is over. All those exchange offices are bucket shops. Even more at airports! :mad: