How do you like that School navigation bar?

Hello there!

So we’ve been getting feedback about the new School’s navigation bar. Now we want to hear from all of you so we get a better pulse of the community’s thoughts on it.

For those who are trying to figure out which one the navigation bar is…

The navigation bar follows you precisely for easier navigation.

If you agree or feel otherwise, take my poll! And you can also add your comments in here! :slight_smile:

Hope to get feedback from you!

The navigation bar feels like a pop-up ad that you can’t close. So maybe it’s by that association that I find it so annoying, but I far preferred the “classic” navigation bar. Don’t forget the lessons of Coca-Cola, sometimes new isn’t better! :smiley:

I like it but and option to close or minimize it would also be nice

Hey everyone!

I also put this in the other thread but just to be sure I’ll also write it here. Not sure if you guys have noticed but we’ve updated our navigation bar! It’s no longer as annoying.

It still follows you but it doesn’t keep moving anymore - it just stays at the top of the screen. What do you guys think of this? :slight_smile:

Well, it’s somewhat less annoying.

Even when that thing doesn’t slide up and down, it’s still wasting more than 20% of the page width! For what? Why do we need a menu constantly in our faces telling us where we could be, if we weren’t here?

Thank goodness we don’t have one of those things on every forum page, telling us all the other forums we could be on, if we weren’t on this one.

If you’re asking for a rating on your “improvement”, I give it HALF A THUMB UP.

half a thumb up what? LOL

it is much better stationary than sliding up and down. That was really annoying. Things shouldn’t start jumping around like that until at least two drinks.

I thought it was pretty nice allows me to jump to another lesson easily while i’m halfway through a page! :slight_smile: