Multiplied balance by five times by accumulations of over 40 trades in one day

Yeah, that was the way I did it, but why the larger view after click is still not as clear as my original picture before it is uploaded to photobucket. Do you happen to know how to make the picutre remain the same when upload to the photobucket?

You should ask your original question in the technical templates thread. They are professionals who trade for clients and will give you an honest answer.

Your answer saved me a lot of time, but where is the “technical template thread”, which I didn’t find in the list of the rooms.

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/29902-technical-templates-continued-57.html

here is a link to the active thread.

I have found if you save the image as .png rather than jpg it displays a little more clearly.

too much negative comments…

Look, you only gt $50 in your account…I say forget abt all the negative feedback, and go ahead and compound your money 5 times a day…You practically got next to nothing to lose

Of cos you cant buy a country or be a billionaire, but all you need is to 5 times $1000…which will give you 5k, weekly, monthly or daily (watever)

That my fren, the market can provide =)

Yes, I think my high return rate support my high leverage too, but I am still trying to find a better way to control the risk of my high leverage. I have to pay over $30 for each withdraw I make.

1. Does anyone know a good broker providng free transfer between multi-account?

2. Any broker charge less when you withdraw fund?

$30 just to make a withdrawal? That seems excessive to me but then I use Oanda and have never actually withdrawn any from it. What broker do you use?

The $30 withdrawal fee is not your problem.

Making high rates of return by risking a lot is not special, I’m so sorry to break it to you but that is the truth. And let’s be honest you were trading a $10 account, I really doubt losing $10 would cause you any kind of emotional pain. Do you think you could replicate that feat with a $10,000 account without getting a little bit nervous?

The truth is, big firms would want to see years worth of performance data. A track history of consistent profits. That, as well as a well defined trading strategy with explicit risk management parameters.

Do you have that?

Oanda’s pretty steep, it’s $20 for the first withdrawal of the month, then $40 for any withdrawals after that. Plus since I’m in Canada, they will only deal in wire transfer so there’s an additional $15 charge from my bank for the incoming transfer. Needless to say I make my one withdrawal a month count! :stuck_out_tongue:

I repeat, I go with a particular party.

Some try to play lottery on forex. Don’t ever say nobody has won with a lottery, lol. The only thing I do not understand why to make it so complicated with risk management and all that. You can just bet a big shot and that’s it. Put in 10k and play with a hundred lots in one trade up or down your choice and then you are either rich or you learned something about margin calls and you have to wait then until the next 10k allows your next bet. :slight_smile:

Hi,

Well I have a (simple) solution to solve your image quality and image size issues i.e. save the image files and then archive them, using WinZip, into a single WinZip archive file. Then: attach the WinZip archive file to one of your posts. That way we can all download and view the originals with no loss of image quality or reduction in size. Works for me!!!

Regards,

Dale.

For trading your main account over the longer-run you wont make it since money has a way with the mind and heart like carrying oil in your hands and every drop will count trust the statistix.

A good use for your strategy (I can see it works, just like a stochastix & commodity channel would on smaller timeframe and microscopic StopLoss) you can play with a small mini account in IBfx, be sure to register for the contest every month and if you make 600% you’ll beat everyone to the runners-up five I haven’t, yet. Good money at stake and maybe you’ll leave Babypips for a paid service with the proceeds, or buy Greece at a good bargain (<-you’re a worm-in-the-head case, in the right way though, no pun intended). We’re all in Vegas at one point in price or the other anyway. But not with rent money.

Well, it seems I should unfold further for those saying I am betting, who probably did not look carefully at pictures I original provided. Trust me, your time will be rewarded if you dig further enough.

Some people will not say I am playing lottery anymore if they did go through each of my trade carefully comparing with their one minute chart, on the contrary, some will be amazed how accurate I am.

Just take my first trade in my detailed statement for example. Please take two minutes and check your own 1 minute chart, do you really think I am playing lottery? My time zone is GMT-5:00 Eastern Time (US & Canada).

Or, look at this whole picture again, this time I have added some notes for those friends haven’t think further.

Is there something wrong with a bet? We all do bet. Some just call it speculation, others trading. A few investing. Nobody knows the future. Nobody! If the market has changed, we will see how it goes with your account …

Anyways, I wish you great profits and if you made your octozillion next week, would you mind to send me a postcard of Greece after your deal, please? :slight_smile:

I have added zip files with your kind help. Thanks.

Some people will not say I am playing lottery anymore if they did go through each of my trade carefully comparing with their one minute chart, on the contrary, some will be amazed how accurate I am.

Your chart shows that you are picking tops and bottoms, with out any explanation of why you decided to take those particular trades… so really I can’t comment further than that… maybe you just got lucky or maybe you have some 6th sense…

good luck to you

Yeah, it is always a good idea to start off with a demo account. The key is to learn, practice and rinse with a repeat thrown in the mix. Most of the online forex sites [both retail and ECN] from Trader’s way to Alpari should offer you demo accounts and a few help files to learn the process. But double check the info, see if the company is the real deal and check the online reviews before depositing any funds.
Once you’re confident of trading with real money, start off with small lot sizes and increase it gradually.

So what’s happened to this guy since? Would like updates - last time he posted was last year, but last time he logged on was a month ago…

Heck, I would like to know about what happened and how things turned out…looks like we are going to have to wait a while for some updates.