Demo trading

from school of pipsology, it is highly recommended that one should do demo trading for atleast 1 year. but most of the broker offers only 30 day demo trading. how do you trade for a year then unless every every month you register with new email but even then its like RESET to your virtual account. how do you get around this? or you know some broker who offers longer than one month demo trading???

thanks for your input

There are several brokers that offer no expiration MT4 platforms.

Two of my personal faves are MB Trading, and GCI Financial.

Plus they neither one bombard the heck out of you with sales calls.

you can also try oanda. it’s very simple, and I don’t think there demo accounts expire. the only problem is that they don’t use mt4, so if you wanted to get used to trading using an mt4 account, you’d have to own a demo account with another broker to get used to it.

I don’t get this problem of accounts expiring on MT4, it takes about 5 seconds to open another demo account on it.

Thanks for all of yours input

Also if you like the platform of the demo account. Open a live account and just let the money sit then your demo account will stay active. Most brokers will charge if you do not use the live account so I just throw a few bucks in there every so often so I dont get hit with an inactivity fee. Also by doing this when you are ready to trade live you will already have money in the account to trade with.

IBFX offers no limit accounts.

I also had to do this research in the beginning, as the absolute majority of brokers give you 30 days limit only. It even happened that I’d opened a demo account and sales people started call me almost once a day (i should say it was very annoying), as soon as i said i wasn’t going to open a live account right away (it was really soon) they closed my demo.

Now i’m stick to NordFX. They have unlimited demo account if you log in at least once in 30 days.

Good luck