One more Rookie is here!

Hello, now I’ll tell you my short story.

So I got to this forum because I blow up my account. It tried manual day trading. Nothing worked out. Looking forward to the future and want to make money on Forex.

From Germany, Oli!

Best chance you got is to keep it simple as you can.

Don’t worry, a lot of people bust their account. Just keep learning.

Learn Elliott+Wolfe Waves, Gartley, Gann, Fibonacci and Lucas numbers then you will be fine.

Lucas numbers?

Didn’t know Star Wars had a part to play in fx.

may the force be with you.

When Lucas numbers match up with fibs, murry, pivots and wave patterns you will often have a good probability. Do some research if you like complexity.

George really knows the force is the trend.

thanks for the Force, i dont need to have this simple system to find a high enough probability trade…
kind a remind me a youtube video, was named as "simple daytrading system"where the guy started out laying MAs to the chart…after the 14th line and 4 min into the video, i just didnt want to wait for the end…

i believe trading, especially daytrading can and should be kept much simlier than, " Lucas numbers match up with fibs, murry, pivots and wave patterns " :slight_smile:

I use to believe in simplicity not anymore! I use to only have 50 & 200 ema’s in all time frames and pivots on my chart. I did well, it was simple and effective. But I wanted to expand on my knowledge and become a thorough student of the game. I wanted more reasons why I took the trade or why I gotten stopped out. Once I engaged into Elliott, Wolfe, Gartley, Gann, Murry and Lucas my perspective of the market changed. Sure, it sounds daunting of a study but it’s all about making it your own. It’s how you can process information and applying it. I completely have a greater appreciation towards the markets. I also day,swing and scalp depending what my bearings are in markets. Here is a simple trade I took on GBP/JPY 4hr chart! Bullish Gartley!

Thank you!

I’m into elliotwaves and complexity but in the end price action at previous s+r levels makes more simple sense especially trading multiple pairs. See ‘technical templates’, ‘my simple chart analysis mthd’, ‘london breakout’, & ‘what every new forex trader is trying to know’ here on Babypips and you’ll have a slightly different and better understanding of the market. Try out backtesting the 4hr timeframe on MT4 using one of the two available trading-simulator EA’s, then use that to craft your own style based on the best indicator-less methods here.

This is way out of my base but Ill say it anyways. I like the Cuban Colombo you (?) are holding in that pic and appreciate the fact that it should be universally legalized in a restricted sensi (jus google the subject): I do hope everyone will realize it is a leisure activity/pass time and should NEVER be taken during working hours and too much leisure is anti-social & tends towards zero. I’m sorry, I had to type that. Happy holidays & a prosperous new year, and BlazeIt higher&pure every time you do.

thing is chizzen, you said it yourself, SR makes more sense than Elliot.

End of.

SR is the very core of my system combining another factors to get a high probability trade.