Some thoughts and insight into this please

So I was thinking the other day about my current financial situation ( not to great these days ). My Income to Debt ratio is quiet bad. I know based on what I have read thatt I pretty much qualify for any and all Government grants. Well, since Trading is a Buisness, I was thinking of applying for a small buisness grant and using any money I may be given to help fund a trading account as well as expenses ( Computer, Internet sees, trading platform / data feed fees ). Anyways, does anyone think I could qualify for a Grant as long as my proposal for what type of buisness model I will be starting up is convincing ? Thanks - Sammie

Is part of that model, showing how the business will profit?

I am pretty certain, there will be criteria that says - what will be your main income generator(s). And if you tell them that you have no product to sell?

Hmmm - - I don’t know much, but I am fairly certain this will be an entirely difficult if not impossible task.

First of all, I don’t think anybody can comment unless they live in the same country.

Second of all, if your financial situation is dire, I would expect your government’s is much worse especially in Europe and America. What may have been true years ago can’t be done anymore. I believe the economic stimulus days are over (at least in my country - Canada).

Third, the usual overhead of processing a grant will take many months.

A small business loan is an alternative, but they are usually backed by a person’s assets.

If where talking about the US , please correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t know of any small business grants, unless its for non profit. Now maybe a loan…But couldn’t see any bank loaning out for Foreign Exchange investor. Maybe a personal loan. If your already profitable why not just work your way up?