Lots of stuff to read

In case you hadn’t noticed, trading at this time of year can be a dicey proposition.

(I’m out of the forex market until January — but, that’s just me.)

If you’re taking some time off from trading over the next week or two, you might want to spend some of that time working on your “Continuing Forex Education”.

In addition to the Babypips School, lots of books, e-books, and online articles have been recommended on this forum.

I’d like to add something to that Reading List — Investopedia.com: Forex Articles and Insight

That link will take you to Investopedia’s Archive of Forex Articles, which lists direct links to 136 articles on various topics of interest to forex traders.

Somewhere in that huge stack of stuff, you’re sure to find some useful information. Pick and choose. And Merry Christmas!

Wow, thanks for that info man.

Can never stop learning.

And here’s a list of trading books highly recommended by a group of very experienced traders and market pros. A few are specific to other markets, but the majority are applicable across all of them.

thank you all for this wonderful piece of information, so good to encourage aspiring and determined traders to keep moving, The learning never stops.

compliment.

thank you both!

Very much appreciated :slight_smile:

Thanks Clint…I am new to forex and always want to learn as much as i can about trading

Has anyone read Trading in the Zone?

yes, i’d recommend it if that’s what you’re asking…

agreed, never stop learning!

Thank you Clint.
Happy Holidays! =)

Clark.

I read it and it didn’t do anything for me. But who knows, it might be good for you. Everyone is different so give it a read.