Topics not covered in babypips? Experienced traders advise needed!

BABY PIPS IS BRILLIANT! ITS THE BEST COURSE EVER! FREE OR NOT FREE! BUT:
Are Gartley, Gann and Murry Math & Lucas number etc covered in babypips school? What else isnt covered in the babypips which you think is important?

Please traders, I need you input.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

Elliott Wave Theory | Elliott Wave Theory | Learn Forex Trading

Money management:

R-multiple -> expectancy, Calmer ratio, MAR ratio, Kelly Criterion, mathematical edge

There’s a bunch that’s missing from the school. You can find it elsewhere relatively easily, however.

What other sources expect for babypip’s would you recommend?

Honestly, you can just find lots of stuff if you search google.

Yes, theres enough forex information and tutorials available on the internet to make your head spin.

I think Wolfe Waves should be covered because 86% of the time the market is in consolidation mode. Knowing the extreme counts of the waves is good for singles and when the trend does come around thats where you can hit your home runs.

Here is a example. GBP/USD = I entered @ a perfect symmetrical bullish gartley on the 1hr and there’s a 5th wolfe wave on 4hr that coincides with the completion of a ABCD pattern along with murry math and strong support on weekly. A double bottom also might be in play. :smiley:

Entry @ 1.5384 , Stop @ 1.5353 and Profit target @1.55 or 1.57

VSA is what made me consistanly profitable. I doubt it’s mentioned in the school. Brokers support with adds, and brokers want you to lose. :wink:

Combining VSA with s/r, fibb…that’s all I personally need. I dropped the indicators. forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/21453

There are so many strategies you can use to take pips out of the market and plenty of people willing to sell them to you. A lot of them work to a degree but I have found that you never really learn how to trade if you don’t know why they work. I have been trying and testing forex methods for the past 2 years and only recently learnt why some of my trades won and why I should have never have taken my losers.

lol, yeah and then they take the pips right back, and then some.

[QUOTE=;234842]lol, yeah and then they take the pips right back, and then some.[/QUOTE]

Especially when theres more tree than wood & its hard to see if the wood is orange or candle, lol!

What I have learned is, no matter what strategy you use it is crucial that you have a belief in the direction you are taking your trade. I have discovered some good rules to help me determine which direction I should be trading.