Ea's

Can anyone give some information on how the ea’s arttrader_v1_5, and Binario_31 work and what their supposed to do. I can’t find any info on how they work on the net anywhere.

really? did you try a search engine, like google, or msn, or ask, or any of the others?

even i get sick o this **** - and I am a patient person.

anyone with 1 brain cell, and 20 minutes of babypips time knows what this thread is about. . . .

ameoba out.

****ING EXCUSE ME DONT KNOW WHOS BEHIND KEYBOARD DO YOU!!!:mad:

I dont know how you can say you couldnt find any information about those EA’s on the net, a simple google search of “Binario_31” brings up a list of websites including the one which has this description:

The Binario EA, developed by Gordago Software Corp places long and short trades in the forex market based upon a tunnel of two 144 exponential moving averages. A pending buy order is placed at the 144 EMA high price and a pending sell order is placed at the 144 EMA low price. Once the currency price hits one of the EMA’s, the other serves now as the trailing stop which will be updated every time period.

the same website also contains this description:

The Arttrader EA, developed by Arthur Matteson trades long and short based upon the slope of a exponential moving average with default settings 11 and applied to the open price. Long trades are placed when the slope of the EMA is pointing up while short trades are placed in the market when the slope of the EMA is pointing down. You can experiment with different EMA settings to to find optimal trading results for your needs.

That took me less than 2 minutes to look up, read, then copy and paste the information.
If people were not so lazy or inept, asking questions on forums without even bothering to use any intelligence to try and look up the information first, they might not get so many sarcastic or insulting replies…

Tony Montana?

Carlos tha Jackal - and he’s viewing your profiles now.

Downloading scarface now for further scrutiny, thanx for the headsup & Happy New Year y’all.

Naah, just another spammer.

My apologies - I was not at one of my finer moments, when I responded.

It just looked and sounded like many other posts, to try to sell something.

That took me less than 2 minutes to look up, read, then copy and paste the information.
If people were not so lazy or inept, asking questions on forums without even bothering to use any intelligence to try and look up the information first, they might not get so many sarcastic or insulting replies…

It would seem this person is spamming his ea’s

He’s not doing it in a clever way is he. Bit too obvious.

Are you guys accusing ME of spamming these EA’s ?
Listen, I can take being accused of anything if there is some factual basis behind the accusation, but it really irks me when those doing the accusing display such limited intelligence. Can you even read properly ?
As you obviously can’t I’ll use short words for you.
In my last post I copy pasted some info about the two EA’s. They were created by two different developers, one by a guy called Arthur Matteson the other by Gordago Software Corporation. Are you assuming I am both of these ?
Furthermore both these EA’s are FREE !! So what is there to spam ?
Even furthermore to that, neither of these EA’s are new, one of them has had its source code available to anyone and everyone on the mql4.com codebase website for over 4 years !!
The other one is at least 2 years old and its source code is available for download as a text file on one of the other forex websites so I ask again , what is there to spam ??

No-one’s accusing you of spamming. It’s the thread opener!

Oh ok well I aplogise if I misunderstood the intent, the guy who posted before your previous post looked like the accusation was aimed at me but either way even the original poster would hardly be spamming two free EA’s either…