Offshore broker

I currently use IBFX in the U.S., but i was wandering if someone who uses an offshore broker can tell me if there is a major difference on how fast the order execution is on the these other brokers. I was thinking about MIG bank or Broco.
Also, are the charts as fast as IBFX’s mt4? (im just wandering since im getting a bit tired of 50:1)

If you are a little guy… Probably doesn’t matter, but for slip issues… You might want to open or check the brokers forums. spreads and slip… thats what i worry about.

Yeah i will definetly try that. The spreads aren’t that bad for many brokers when it comes to Eur/Usd so im not too woried. As for the slippage, that is EXACTLY what im talking about. I should have used that word haha. Slippage might be the ONLY reason i might not go offshore unless someone on here gives me good feedback.

isnt IBFX has its own offshore outfit?
(IBFX Australia, https://www.ibfx.com.au/)

since you mentioned you are familiar with them, maybe the simpliest choice…

btw, the execution and slippage doesnt really matter much if the broker has multiple servers to connect to, ie one in US for US traders, one in HK for Asians, etc…

I read on babypips that ibfx australia wasnt accepting U.S. clients. That is true. What with some restrictions on u.s. traders holding foreign accounts, i thought there might be some legal issues regarding having servers over here. I guess i just have to hold a demo account with them to see what the slippage is.

sorry, you are correct, they dont accept US traders, my bad.

FXDD, a US broker, has set up an office in Malta which allows hedging but not sure about the leverage ratios.

I am also looking for a good offshore broker. Anymore suggestions?

looking for broker ??

I might be an idea to learn to trade first.