A winner on every trade? Is it possible?

I found another interesting one. It seems this guy gets a winner on EVERY trade. Is that possible at all or maybe just a fabricated statement??

Here is his track record. Daily FX trading track record

This track record proves nothing since it’s after the fact :slight_smile:

More probably a ponzi scheme HYIP investment type especially when reading this page How you can benefit

Ok. I bit the bullet and put $500 in this.

Let’s see how it goes.

I do believe it IS possible to win every trade.

But there are several factors involved. Money management is ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL. Timing of entries must be solid, and you have to give up the idea of the “big score” let winners run idea.

Winners can run alright, but if you can WIN every trade, you can also LOSE every trade.

I’m ready for flames:D

It’s colder than a witch’s knuckle here. The burn won’t last long

Ah ha… I like the rationality of your outlook.

there are only 4 ways in which your statement is false: technically:

1- you’ve purchased at a 100 year high, and you will not live long enough to see it come back or it never does comes back

2- you’ve sold at a 100 year low, and etc. . just like number 1

3- you decide after 50 years of waiting to exit your position

4- the market siezes up and your money is gone.

Fundamentally - it just isn’t logical that you would want to attempt to win every trade - as if you did then you would need like a 100,000 account and risk 1 or 2 pennies per pip, so that a drawdown of 1000 pips is of no consequence to you - I guess I feel at this rate, you may never lose much, but also you may never make much either?

anyway my 2 cents.

#1 No smart trader would open a buy at a 100 year high.

#2 By virtue of that action, nor would a smart trader open a sell at a 100 year low.

#3 If you WERE in an open position, why would you make it large enough to wreck an account? As I said, money management is CRUCIAL.

#4 Those penny pips can be amazing winners;)

Ever hear the old saying, “don’t put all your eggs in one basket”?

At a penny a pip, a drawdown of 1,000 pips is $10 dollars.
Even a $100 account can handle that, and leave room to play. 25 pips a day puts 5% in your account monthly playing penny pips. That’s an amazing statistic.
But the idea is to not put yourself in that drawdown situation.

How would you avoid it?

BTW, here is $100 compounded at 5% monthly over 20 years.

Penny pips add up.

1 : 179.58
2 : 322.5
3 : 579.18
4 : 1,040.12
5 : 1,867.91
6 : 3,354.51
7 : 6,024.22
8 : 10,818.64
9 : 19,428.72
10 : 34,891.19
11 : 62,659.57
12 : 112,527.6
13 : 202,083.4
14 : 362,912.76
15 : 651,739.18
16 : 1,170,429.93
17 : 2,101,924.00
18 : 3,774,753.52
19 : 6,778,914.99
20 : 12,173,957.37

for some reason I thought of my dad’s girlfriend. Once she bragged to me she has never gotten into a car accident and I laughed and said Linda you never drive! hahaha!!!

The only way to not make a losing trade ever is not to trade.

Are you relative of the guy just a question :wink:

I am now !!! hahahaha

This is my simple theory. I place $500 with him and I place $500 with a broker and trade on my own.

After 6 months I should have a very good idea where I should put my money.

His account started on the 21st of December 2010. Not exactly a lifetime achievement…

And far less than I would deem necessary to put money into.

Then it would be logical that you should not put money into it.

It is a judgement call I would think. Just like what Forex is, in my opinion. Just a matter of a judgement call.

It’s your money.

Good luck!

It is not luck. It is a simple strategy.

After 6 months I will know without a doubt if he is a better trader or I am.

straight wins form the 21st don’t mean anything, you can’t call a system/rules confirmed for at least 6 straight months of profitability… Seeing 100% on that time frame tells me more warning then anything cuz you have not seen how the system stacks up to losers and how the operator handles draw down. In 4 loses he might blow all the gains plus the account! (That happens trust me)

I would give it more time before I thought about investing.

My 2Cents

TJFX

I think if you read everything properly before jumping to conclusions you would find that he does say the system took 32 years to develop.

Now the thing would be he could be saying it as it is or he may be lying.

Things become very simple when you boil it down to only 2 options.

32 years my god! well it it has a 100% hit rate and I worked on it that long I would not waste my time with retail investors I would be straight to the major funds and banks!

Now the thing would be he could be saying it as it is or he may be lying.

You just never know with people on the net.

Things become very simple when you boil it down to only 2 options.

If you do go a head just try to keep your exposure to a absolute minimum, in case it all goes wrong. You can always build up but once it’s gone it’s gone.

I had a quick look at the site, well all I can say is, it maybe a scam or a winner, IMO it stinks of HYIP.

TJFX

The most I could lose is the $500 I have already placed.

In 6 months I can tell you if I was smart or if I was dumb.

Hope it works out well Brandnew2fx, keep us updated on your progress.

I will do just that.

I like the fact that he started out with nothing and raised the capital to trade by providing twitter followers for a fee. That would be the ultimate in the use of leverage if he succeeds.

Then again, it could be a pack of lies.

We will see