Best Automated Robot?

Hello

I am new to Forex & quite excited to trade but doesn’t have time so can anyone please suggest Best Automated Robots which take care of my trading ? When I search net, there are lots of robots so please advise which to choose ?:confused:

Looking forward for an early positive reply.

Thanks

None of them are great. I used FAP Turbo for a bit and it did produce some results but always felt it was more luck than anything.

Why not learn to trade off the daily or weekly charts? That way you only need to spend minimal time at a PC.

I have to agree with willf.
I’ve done a bit of research on robots and the bottom line seems to be even if you find one that works, it’s not going to work in all market conditions. Eventually the robot fails and then you need to find a new robot.
But if anyone knows of a robot that is consistent by all means let us know.

Actually there are lots of free robots/EA so also paid robots so is it good to goahead with free Robots/EA or go ahead straightaway with paid robots like FapTurbo ?

I also like to ask if anybody knows that robot name which open & close trade in small pips. While surfing the net, I show the demo of a robot which opens the trade, take profit of 1 to 2 dollar & close the trade so it plays with small pips maybe 4 to 5 pips & so collection of 1 to 2$ ran into hundreds of dollars but can’t remember that robot name so if someone can say.

Thanks.

I have had excellent success with forex overdrive and also forex morning trade although forex morning trade did very lousy in December, however I have great confidence in this robot! I would say megadroid is slow but steady and definatly a winner.

I am forward testing a new robot called forex growth bot feel free to follow my results. So far the creator has made tremendous gains.

My advice is be very very careful the world of robot trading is full of scammers and liars!!! buyer beware!!! Please do your homework. There is tons of free info out there but also be advised a lot of the so called review sites are actually affiliates trying to sell you a robot. Try to look for robots with a PROVEN track record

and avoid buying any with paypal. Even if the vendor offers a money back guarantee paypal will not care. Clickbank offers 60 days no questions asked guarantee if you are not happy they will refund you.

http://forums.babypips.com/expert-advisors-automated-trading/37459-forex-growth-bot.html#post235571

is forex growth bot easy to use because I M new & I M looking for fully automated robots without changing parameters or without using any finger tips.

while surfing net, fapturbo, forex-megadroid was voted best. Somewhere it was written forexbulletproof, forexautopilot is another name of fapturbo, is it true ?:confused:

I believe that the best robot is yourself.
Those robots only work on certain markets. For example, some robots are good during the flat market, and some are good during base currency bull or bear. So none of them are perfect.

After you trade awhile, you will see a pattern of the currency. I am also a newbie too, and I used to think about robots at the beginning. I back-test most of them, and most of them loss money. Some of them are good on certain markets.

This is my experience. Hope you have a good start.

Though I M new but I have done manual trading & since doesn’t have time that’s why I ask.

forex growth bot has minimal settings. you can buy a more advanced vesion but there is no need.

Many people will say that ea’s don’t work. Do your homework and decide for yourself.

btw forex auto pilot is different than fapturbo

fapturbo is not really profitable anymore

megadroid does well but it is slow and steady

Yes, I understand. I have the same problem too. It is hard to trade when you are working, especially your boss around.

I use a cellphone to do my trading. Every night, I go home and do my homework. Then I put in bunch of pending orders at the technical level. Of course, I always modify my order via the cellphone.

is forexbulletproof same as fapturbo ? read somewhere that technical team R same who develop fapturbo & forexbulletproof & forexbulletproof is advanced version of fapturbo, is it true ?:confused:

Hi All

I didn’t got answer to below question. Please reply at the earliest.

Thanks.