Can someone run this?

I don’t have the software to do this, but I would like somebody to do the following if possible:

Buy eur/usd at 1:00 am EST for 1 lot and use a 10 pip stop, 20 pip profit. I would like to see this done for a period of a year.

I would like this compared to the same setup except with 10 pip stop, 10 pip profit.

If this isn’t too difficult, please also add 15 stop, 30 profit compared to 15 stop 15 profit and finally 20 stop, 40 profit compared to 20 stop 20 profit.

Assume a 1 pip spread (so that 10 pip profit means 11 pip movement)

The only variable I am interested in is win ratio in % for each set (there should be six in total).

The idea of this exercise is basically I would like to see how effective 1:2 risk/reward is when placed in a semi-random scenario compared to 1:1. I would also like to see the results when the trade is given more room to breathe (15 and 20).

I’m not sure how grueling this is with the needed software, but it’s just something that I would like to see if somebody has some free time (and the appropriate software) to kill.

Yes I realize that past results don’t predict future results, but I want to see if there is anything statistically significant about the results. I am sorta on the fence with 1:1 and 1:2

Thanks in advance.