I'm new!

halo every1!!! im jus got in fx and have read all articles in school of babypips~~:D hope for suggestion fo next steps:p

Well ‘halo’ there and welcome!!!

First: well done on going through the entire BabyPips School.

Second: I can tell that you’re all excited (the exclamation marks ‘gave it away’) so now would be a good time to ‘go take a cold shower’ and come back in a week or so!!! LOL!!! Only joking!!!

Alright (and all jokes aside): exactly what type of suggestions are you looking for??? The way I figure it: if you’ve been through the entire BabyPips School and you REALLY UNDERSTAND everything then it is YOU that should be making suggestions!!! LOL!!!

Anything you need: give us all a ‘shout’.

Regards,

Dale.

i’ve now trying to get into some demo account. but the choices of indicators really make me blurr:confused:

Just learn one indicator at a time. There are some that are mentioned a lot among traders, and those that are rarely mentioned

i c, any recommendation?

Start without looking at indicators… study how price reacts at support & resistance… then build from there. :slight_smile:

GLGT

tats means i jus have to look at the price resistance n suppport level rite?:stuck_out_tongue:

excellent start. look at them, and hard. get used to them.

Hi! Welcome to forums! Just practice, practice, practice… Experience is invaluable.

Learn how to count waves because price moves in waves, S/R afterwards.

waves? can explain it more clearly?:slight_smile:

Elliot-Wolfe Waves. Do some re-search on the Internet