Noobie question about school of pipsology

How long on average does it take most to complete the entire School of Pipsology?
Also does anyone know if they will put the chapter ending quizes back up? For me it helped because there is so much info that can easily be forgot and the quizes kind help me retain the information.
Does anyone have any ideas or can share there thoughts about creating study flash cards?[B][B]

Don’t worry about the amount of time it takes you to finish the school. It’s different for everyone. The important thing is that you understood and digested the information.

Even after finishing the school, I keep going back to it. As I read more and practice more, I find new meaning or more understanding on the topics in the school.

I’ve probably spent months in the School.

I have several notebooks filled with my own notes. I find it better to absorb the information by going through the school and taking down notes in your own words for future reference.

I’ve treated it like proper coursework. There’s so much great information there for free. It would be silly to just sit and read through it quickly before moving on.