FOREX Broker Selection

Dears,

Happy New Year everyone.

I am a new Bie in the FX trading world, I would like to know what are the best FOREX online trading Brokers, I have seen many names on the internet, but would like your advice out of experience what are the good companies in terms of competitive speads, flexibility, trust, etc.

Many thanks for your help

Different Types of Brokers | Brokers 101 | Learn Forex Trading

You definitely do not want a market maker broker, they often take trades AGAINST their clients + are aloud to alter price which is commonly done to hit your stops. You lose money they make money (from you).

Try to find a good NDD broker. Alpari is a NDD broker, offers MT4 (which I prefer) and competitive spreads. It’s best to do some research to find the right broker that fits your specific needs

i had no idea

just the other day i had an argument that spanned for days about whether brokers manipulates it’s price to stop you out.

I told him that every pair has one price and that your broker’s price is the same as the market price.After i showed two diffrent brokers with the same price i never heard off him again.

Now i think that maybe it is not as riduculous.To test this is will randomly compare my broker’s price with the market price and see if i can catch them just once.

I’m looking at the market price and my brokers price for the eur/usd right now…they are identical