A babypips video course? Could it be possible?

Hi, i am a new trader. I like reading babypips but i usually learn from visuals and audio rather than reading. Its huge task , but would a babypips school on video as in explanations and charts on audio and video where some person explains things instead of me reading would be awesome. Who agress?

Also is there any cheap or free video course that cover all the topics of babypips but in video form?

3 Likes

bump… no one can answer…why?

go to youtube.com

It does sound like a neat idea. Maybe they will do this some day.

But, seems like there could be a lot of issues with a video course. Because there are a million different ways to trade, but only one or a handful that will fit YOU like a glove.

Video is great for learning how to mimic but that is not necessarily the best way to learn how to trade.

A better way to learn is to teach a trader how to develop their own system. Give them a foundation and then let them run off and play. In this way, I believe a video instructional could actually be detrimental.

I cant read a lot. Its just not the way i learn, unless i dont have choice then i read my ass off. But the best i am many many many other people learn is through audio and video format.

With babypips it should be converted in to audio and video course. Nothing to fancy or expensive. Just a guy reading the content already written with pictures etc explaining the concept. Babypips can even use the same pictures or graphs already used and just explain as they have in the book it self.

I think this is needed. If babypips can do this , i will put take out so many "scammers and proffesional! who create courses which should be free and ask people to pay for it. But if babypips has it for free, people can find this audio/video course and start learning about the forex.

Babypips had a PDF that wasn’t free, so I don’t think they’d make a video course for free either. :cool:

Like Viper5 suggested…YouTube.com has everything in video that babypips wrote about one way or another.

:slight_smile:

I dont read much also. Better onto audio/video tutorial.

What youtube channel do i have to find in order learn babypips from audio/video format. Cant the makers of bp make this for us?

youtube, put in what your looking for, and its probably got it . Theres also some really good courses on there that take you from basics to stratergies and money management, i think the best one is informed trades ( nothin to do with me )

good luck