EUR/USD...who gained and who lost?

This recent move on the EUR/USD…let’s see what the score is.

How many gained and how many lost?

On the scalping front these moves are just par for the course. In a lot of ways I can see the move justified by trendlines on the larger timeframes. At the micro-scalp level, the big moves don’t really matter unless they are crazy/jerky/spiky, and that only happens in low liquidity markets (for the most part, as far as I’ve seen).

I lost, I didn’t see the Bull run coming. Typically EurUsd is more bearish in the month of January.

I lost too so that makes 2 loss 0 wins

Was it a loss or a win for you?

I missed thursday session, but I got in some nice pippage for fri.

It was a non-event, trading as usual. I didn’t see any extremely unusual candles occurring on the micro timeframes.

Now if a bomb blows up somewhere… then I might be in trouble. Well, that or maybe forgetting to mark the NFP report on my calendar…

2 loss 1 gain

ok…so it was a no loss no gain for you?

Then we are still at 2 loss 1 gain

to soon to tell for me I missed yesterdays moves but today I went long about an hour ago seems to be on an area of support on my 1h time frame. So far down almost 40 pips and got a ways to go before hitting my stop loss so I got my fingers crossed in hopes it will turn around shortly in time to grab a few pips and get out before market close today. I dont like haveing trade open over the weekend. I will let you know how my trade went soon.

I wasn’t on the E/U, but I did score nicely on the E/A, and E/C, does that count?

:smiley:

ok 2 loss 1 gain and 1 fingers crossed

nope make that 3 loss and 1 gain with the finger biten off and spit back at me lol. It hit my stop loss so I thought I was going to be slick and reverse the trade and well no that didnt work either so now that was a 75 pip loss I am going to cry now lol:rolleyes:

I’m having a good week!
Thur 2 winners 0 losers
Fri 4 winners 1 loser

Thats cool I had a bad week total 120 pip loss on the week. We have good weeks and bad one and this was not a good week. Thats ok it was only on a micro account so I will live to fight another day. I am done for the week. Time to make the trip to the ER so see if they can reattach my fingers lol you all have a good weekend

took trade from monday to friday morning to close at final r:r of just over 4:1. It did reach over 5:1 at one point but you can’t claim every single pip!