Weekend REALITY check

It is the weekend. A good time for a reality check to cast aside doubts about your abilities as a trader.

Did you end up profitable or did you have a loss in the week past ?

If you were profitable, that is the expected outcome.

If you were not, you have the weekend to analyse what you did wrong.

My answer…

I was profitable. So I can enjoy the weekend…

I’ll alert the media for you…

Thank you.

that sounded all :cool: but then i realized it was more of a :wink:

if you were profitable it might also be a good idea to spend some time analysing what went right. So you can be sure that you can do it over and over again :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes but I don’t need to do that. I have the right trader and I have got him totally boxed in legally.

With a mortal fear of public floggings for failure?

Yes, you got the idea clearly.

That is where really successful traders end up.

public floggings of what sorry?

You can’t enjoy the weekend unless you’ve nailed it. Simple as that. One good week doesn’t make a year.

You sound like a pimp.

What does that make traders then ??

BabyPips is a place for those who want to learn how to trade, since you are not interested in learning how to trade and not capable of teaching one to trade, just gloating how “good your trader” is… why are you here posting this drivel?

If you want to contribute something useful, please do… if you can’t do that, then find somewhere else to hang out.

Personally, I’m pretty skeptical about your success, but thats my own opinion.

If you cannot handle your emotions in such a small thing, how are you going to handle it in a live trading sitaution.

You are getting educational insights that you have blinded yourself to.

Others can see it and learn from it.

Sorry but I share Cdawg’s and others’ scepticism.

If you really feel an urge to brag, do consider bragging about your own personal accomplishments in trading… not about someone else’s. Fictional or real…:rolleyes:

It comes across like one little kid telling some other little kid that his daddy is bigger and meaner than the other kid’s. To be taken with a major grain of salt.

In any case, one thing does come through ever so brightly: you yourself have no idea how to trade. Have you?

Oh my… I have been trading live for years… and do just fine.

I am of the belief that really successful people do not flaunt their success, and [U]that[/U] has been my experience with the traders who have helped me in my time of learning.

I think that you are just seeking attention… and really what bothers me is that most of the new traders here I would suspect are losing money and could be frustrated and dejected about it and I find this type of posting really inappropriate

I would just ignore brandnew2fx.

This is not the first thread he has started that has attracted negative attention.

Perhaps he would be so kind to get his trader to talk on his behalf…thats providing its not a tradebot… ppffffff

His “trader” is shackled to his computer desk, and fed bread and water once daily…

Gruel once a week for a changeup:D

Damn…I forgot to feed him over the weekend and he got ill. I hope he doesn’t die on me.