Hi all :)

Hi all

My name is Paul and I just started trading Forex. I’m as green as they get :smiley: I have a micro account at FXCM and I’m loosing money as expected :rolleyes: I hope that with time I’m going to understand the market enough to make profit. I know I’m going to learn a lot from people here.

So, let us start with a question:

How can I make a constant daily 3% profit? Are there strategies worth recommending? :wink:

if you are looking for a commercail system and there are a ton of them out there we are not allowed to make any recommedations because we will break the no advertising rule.

Not all forums have such a strict no advertising rule but you won’t get any recommedations for commercail system on this forum.

What type of trading do you see yourself doing, intraday? scalper? swing? long term?

I just want some tips.

Scalper or day trader. I would prefer to operate on a day to day basis. I know it’s risky, that’s why I’m asking for help :o

Well my advice would be focus on making any positive amount before looking to get over 50% monthly ROI…

Think big, act responsibly :slight_smile:

You need to find an edge that you can execute day in and day out. Everybody looks at the market differently. You can go the easy or the complicated way. It’s all up to you and how you can process information.

I am new to forex. I don’t have the feel of the market yet, it’s probably gonna take a lot of time and a lot of trial and error before I can make it work. It can either easy or complicated system, I don’t care as long as it’s going to work.

i agree with wildchancer…50% return monthly ? and if your just starting out? you should try for something more like 3 % monthly first…or better yet break even for a couple of months…some people would be happy with that :stuck_out_tongue: