How do i start?

Hey I’m from malaysia and am very interested in trading forex. But have no idea as to how to start and what I need.

About six months and a dozen or so demo accounts to teach yourself the most illuminating traits about yourself. :wink:

Read and gain as much understanding on the asset class as you can. Do not rush to get your feet wet and chasing markets. Develop patience and discipline and a written well documented trading model.

Start your study today and set realistic goals and live within even more realistic expectations.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

haha thanks for the advice but what do i need?
Just an account? How do i put money in it etc etc. Do i need to open a cds account ?

Your probably best to check the school of pipsology, it also has sections relating to different types of brokers, which you can decide which is best for you then Google for them and enter their website to setup demos/account etc. First stop should be the Babypips school though.:wink:

alright ill read through first xD thank you very much

Hi all,

I am new here in this site and forum. I found it best suit for as I am a new learner for Forex. The lessons are well explained as needed for a new learner. Hope I gain more knowledge forum forum also so that I can start something in this field. Thanks

yep, can’t beat babypips. helped me a lot.

greetings all…
i’m kevin, from malaysia…is there any bank where we can invest our money for forex? i’m just curious…tq

A few moments ago I have the same question in my mind too.
Now I already have some idea about forex trading.
I think I need more time and hard work to have profit.

alot of money to lose

Hi! I am just new here in forex trading, how do I start? what do I need to do?

u need alcohol