Withdrawing funds

I have to pay a fee of $25 to withdraw funds via wire to a bank - I have no idea if this is reasonable or not - what do you think ? :slight_smile:

it is reasonable.
banks charge fee for every money transfer, higher for international ones.
there might be some more fee involved if the funds need to convert from forex account’s base currency to bank account’s currency.

however, in case if you think to open an account with less than 1000$ fund, you might be better to fund it via some electronic way, like paypal, less cost that 4-5% to pay. of course, over 1000$, wire is the king!

oh, and remember, a fee you will also pay when you fund your account, either pay full cost bankside, or the broker will deduct the fee they deducted by the bank to recieve it.

with small accounts that you may be making frequent withdraws or deposits it really pays to look for a broker with the cheapest transfer fees. Some let you do one withdraw a month for free then charge a fee. This would not include any fees from the bank. Like it says in the post above Something like PayPal is a good idea for small accounts.

can you withdraw 100000$ easily? or will they give you problems?
just asking.
i don’t have that kind of money.