FX Coaches/Training Sites?

Hi Traders,

in poker you have a lot of experienced players that are proofed to be winning players at their limit offering coaching. Other websites do have training videos and internal forums.

I have seen many websites out there, offering different kind of FX coaching, live seminars, live drading sessions, etc.

How much value would you say are those offers? From my point of view most of them look like scam because it is not easy to track success and everybody can say “I show you how to make millions a year”.

Just wondering if anybody has experience with those kind of offers and how did it work?

Regards
Chris

I would recommend deeply researching anything before you get involved with it. Way too many seminars & mentoring programs are pointless or scams of some sort. You have the same tools all of these people have- you can teach yourself about anything on the internet.

When it comes to trading programs, be sure to research into it as much as possible before making any decisions.

Welcome to baby pips Chris. As tradeplayer mentioned, I would be wary of most sites offering “coaching” because they often are seeking to garner something from you. However, this website has some key information in the form of the school of “Pipsology.”

Also, I have a thread in which myself and other traders have posted successful strategies. I update this thread multiple times on a daily basis letting you know if the conditions line up for the trade and where to place your TP and S/L. This thread is designed to help guys like you learn the ropes of creating a system and sticking with it through the profits and losses. You can check out the thread here: 301 Moved Permanently

Good luck!

It really boils down to two questions: are these training courses/seminars etc. a rip off, and secondly are even the well-intentioned ones worthwhile.

In answer to the first, it is much like any industry - there are scammers aplenty, but there are also well-intentioned people aiming to make money from coaching etc. A bit of research often weeds out a lot of the scams before you have parted with your hard-earned.

Regarding the second part of the question, there have been numerous threads on here and you will find strongly-held and reasonably-expressed views on both sides of the debate. It just boils down to which approach suits you best.

Sorry that that is not more helpful!

I did pay for a service and I think I’ve got value for money, I think all the information you need you can find on forums and on the web, but what is the good stuff and what is the bad is the big question, so just some help in being pointed in the right direction can save you months of wasted time and stress. But in the end it really is down to you, it’s between you, a click of the mouse and the market.