Indicator help please

I’ve posted this question before and got one response which was totally useless and not what I wanted. So I figure I’ll try again. I’ve been looking for an indicator that sets off an alert when a 1m candle moves 15+ pips. It should be a very simple indicator but I can’t find anything to do the job and i’m not a programmer. I know MT4 has straddle alerts… blah thats not what I want. Something simple to wake me up or alert me if im not around my computer when one happens. So simple I can’t believe I can’t find something to do this. help?

I’ve seen some indicators that can do this, it’s pretty simple. Here is one you might like. If I remember correctly, all you have to do is move the horizontal lines to the level you want the alarm to sound. One thing I liked about this one is that the alarm is not just a “ding,” but a very annoying ALARM that won’t stop! That is probably what you want anyway…

(I tried to attach it here but Babypips won’t let me. Google for “BK’s PriceAlarm.ex4” and you will find it.)

It is simple, just create a new indicator and after start() and after the { bracket put in the line

if(High[0]-Low[0]>0.0015) Alert(“Its Moved”)

PurplePatchForex gave you the code to do exactly what you said you wanted, you never said anything about moving a line to a particular price level in your original post.

Thats a simple indicator to alert everytime a price bar increases by 15 pips in any direction, its probably not what you really want though if it is, make those changes changes i marked in red dont forget the semicolon.
if you want some kind of fancy custom indicator with lines you can move around and things like that, you should be looking to hire a programmer to create it for you.