Problem with Demo system

Hi, I am very new to forex trading and have been practicing with a demo account. I have noticed that but every time I leave the system running with orders that I haven’t closed, I always find that they have been closed making very huge losses. Could someone explain to me what happens

Your trading system could be automatically adding a stop loss by a set amount. See if your trades are being closed by a consistent number of pips. Did the trades move against you or for you?

The trades always move against me somemetimes loosing over 1000$. I have been trading with meta trader

Also, and this is especially true when you leave trade running without monitoring it, you should always put in a Stop-Loss so when the market goes against you your trade will be stopped, but at a pre-determined and not so catastrophic loss as you seem to be suffering now.

Probably a margin call then. Click on the “Journal” tab at bottom of the screen. It will mention if its a margin call. Could also be listed in “mailbox” tab. Study up on money management. You’re risking too much on each trade.