What Forex broker do you use?

I have become interested in opening an account (or at least, using a demo). I was curious to learn what are the top-notch forex brokers. I see FXCM and Forex.com ads on the site, but wasn’t sure if anyone actually recommended them. And if there was any alarming differences between FXCM and Forex.com. Any suggestions?

Thank you for the help.

Not too sure what the differences are, but I have been using FXCM and very pleased with them and the trade station platform they provide! The only drawback is the lack of development for mobile devices, it seems to take them ages to jump on the next bandwagon!

I use Pepperstone.com, I was previously with FXCM and I found the spreads to be too high for my scalping strategies.
Now I with pepperstone I can scalp 1-2 pips on the EURGBP easy

I’m using InstaTrader. because they have local branch at Malaysia. It is easier for withdrawal and deposit.

True. If there is a broker in your country which is quite good (low pips, customer support, platfomr reliabilty etc. ) use them. I use XTB. (I’m from Europe)

I use FXCM and I’m very happy with them. Forex.com only allow you to trade Forex whereas FXCM allows CFD’s. There is this thread on this forum called FXCM vs forex.com that may also help your decision

good luck

That is not true, you can also trade commodities and CFD with Forex.com.

Currency Trade - Pairs | Foreign Exchange Market, Quotes | Buy Currency | Forex.com Trade

I use Forex.com and I’m pleased with them. The trading platform is great, CS too.

I’ve been using Interbank FX (IBFX) for a while now and I haven’t had any problems with them.

definitely a good broker. as are fxopen.

I am in the UK and am with ETX Capital and am very happy with them.