Paid forex signals

I’m new to forex and I’m losing my shirt I was just curious how reliable is paid forex signals the reason i ask is i actually found one that is rated by the BBB but then i found out basically if you pay the BBB monthly dues they will allow you to put their banner on your site… has anyone had any luck with paid signals thanks for your input

I’m talking from experience and NO is the answer.

the way i look at it the odds of winning sucessful trades with them and on my own are the same 50/50 shot but those websites can be quite convincing thanks for the advice

stay away from them! better to make your own decisions

Ok, Im pretty new to this as well…

Yet I still dont understand why anyone would ever pay for signals? I mean there are so many websites that offer trade ideas every day for free!!!? I mean theres actionforex, babypips, fxstreet and a ton more. Almost every broker offers rss feeds containing trade ideas and analysis constantly!

Im not saying to base all of your trades on what these sites say, but they are theoretically providing “signals” several times a day for free.

Even with what these websites offer, you should still make your own decisions and learn to analyse on your own, however, paid signaling makes absolutely no sense to me.