Trading Event for Charity! Not to be Missed!

Hey guys I think this event will help us to all improve our trading!

Trade with Precision have very kindly put together a trading event to raise money for the victims of the Christchurch (NZ) and Japan earthquakes with all proceeds going toward the Red Cross!

I’m a volunteer who really supports such a great event for such a great cause and I wanted to get the word out for this to all you traders out there as it’s going to be an event you wouldn’t want to miss!

The event consists of live online events throughout April and May 2011, with huge name headline speakers including Larry Williams, Mark Douglas, Jack Schwager, Linda Bradford Raschke, Larry Pesavento, Jake Bernstein, Nick McDonald and many more!

The following website has been set up for this: Trading Symposium - Fundraising for Christchurch, NZ & Japan

They are asking for a minimum donation of $150NZD which is well worth it considering all the proceeds are going to help the victims of such horrific earthquakes.

I hope everyone checks this out and gets something out of this as there will be a lot to learn from these great speakers!

Guy