Pipstealer

For the next few weeks I’m going to post my daily trades, if the response is good then I may continue posting my trades. Be sure that there will be some failed trades but I think at the end of the day (not literally) some pips should be gathered.

The trades will posted at approximately 1705 (5:05pm) est. Note that I am not encouraging anyone to place these trades in there live accounts. Note also that there might be an already open trade in one direction yet I post an order for another direction, this is because the pattern may be telling me to go the other direction for awhile. I was a succesful trader in the year last year, over 100%.

What I’m encouraging someone to do is log the trades and do a report after a few weeks for me.

Hey Babynords,
I will be watching your trades. =) May I ask what type of trading it is? (Swing, Intraday) And the strategies you are incorporating?

Regards,
Clark

Sell EUR/USD 1.4510 SL1.4588 TP1 1.4290 TP 2 1.4210

Its swing, most days the 1st TP will be in the following trading day… Today I’m try to catch the pips to the pull back. Today I would risk 1% because a buy breakout can occur, other days I would risk 2%… Now I trade break out trades different from other traders, my break out or momemtum would be buy @ 1.4485 SL 1.4420. I would not trade the break out today because the price has diverted too far from the trend line…My preference today would instead be 2 trades Sell both @ 1.4510 to catch the fake out SL 1.4588 TP1 1.4290. TP2 optional could be 1.4210 @ trend line or even further down.

4/13

Sorry about the late post, I already have 2 position open at 1.4510, risk 1%. Today I’m going to add to the position risking 1/2 percent more.

Sell 2 position @ 1.4466 SL 1.4553 TP1 1.4249 TP2 1.4032

Move to BE if price move below 1.4281.

A quick intra-day for you… Sell @ 1.4465 SL 1.4490 TP 1.4365

To what end are you posting these trades? I only ask because theres an excellent site within the BP umbrella ‘meetpips.com’ where you can do this all day long 24/5 and state your reasons for so doing as you go. Further it will log your win/ loss in detail.

Whilst I commend your bravery in fronting your positions as you go so to speak, without the reasoning why would anybody go with it? Just asking? :wink:

Basically price action. Now that my trade passes through 1.4290 and one of my position grab over 200 pips and it went just 2 pips above one more of my position, I will move all stops to about 10 pips positive of break even and then later I will risk 1% of my equity again. What I’m going to do later is search for a trendline and see if it will bounce, also I will look at the candle stick pattern. The reason for this is that the daily trend is bulish and I’m currently trading against the trend looking for the reversal. Might sound crazy but if you really look at the charts then you will see that the price keeps bouncing off the 1.4500 region therefore indicating a reversal might be posible plus you can see the smooth curve. Nuff respect mi bredren.