I want to know somebody who is interested in mechanical trade!

I work for a Swiss mechanical company in China. During last 3 years I was in charge of purchasing mechanical parts locally in China. Such as fasteners, preform, finish machining, etc. So I am familiar with this field. And of course there are a lot of good suppliers in my hand. I think maybe it’s for me to do something not only for my hirer but also for myself. Give me a reply if you want to talk something to me.

Thanks in advance.

Wrong forum but have talked to middlemen doing parts from China at trade shows.Quality inspections of merchandise usually leaves blank stare.Do you have ISO certified inspection facility where youre at?

What do you mean by mechanical trade ?

Sorry I don’t know which is the right forum for mechanical trade. The mean of mechanical trade is to export the mechanical products from China, or import to China from other country! I am not the suppplier. Just want to do some trade with somebody.
I have made cooperation with my suppliers in China. So it’s no doubt that they have ISO certified. Lots of those suppliers owned exporting right of China.

Kevin2012,

firstly we are in 2011 not 2012, so shouldn’t you be kevin2011?

secondly, you are on a forum that focuses on foreign exchange trading and the only mecanical element, is to do with trading.

I can not find out the right forum. I will appreciate if somebody can give me a suggestion about the mechanical trade forum.
Thanks anyway to “mrchilled”.

Hey kevin2012,

Sorry but maybe it’s not being explained ‘right’ to you.

This site (these forums) are for FOREX trading. So when you see someone referring to ‘mechanical trading’ they’re referring to an online FOREX trading system (or automated trading software). There’s no forums (place) on here for the ‘trading’ of ‘physical’ mechanical goods.

Regards,

Dale.

Not even a mechanical bull?

That’s art i.e. nothing mechanical (and of coure you do realise that I think there’s a bit of a language communication problem here so your post is going to keep this thread alive for a good while to go)!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

sorry i dont have anything valuable to add, but i find this to be absolutely hilarious.

mechanical trading… trading mechanics… facepalm

Actually I just thought of something:

My explanation of what we do here is not QUITE correct (not in my case anyway) i.e. if I’m not mistaken and if I’ve bought a few tons of sugar and Delta forgets to roll the position to the next month’s contract doesn’t it get delivered to their doorstep i.e. ‘physical delivery (trading)’??? LOL!!!

I know this little joke is only going to make things worse here!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Ah you mean ‘actual delivery of the sugar’… no problem Dale we’ll do a deal… my wife makes homemade preserves this time of year! Should see us through to 2099? [B]LOL[/B].

Heck the way my 12 kids go through eleventy spoonfulls per cup of coffee you’re onto a winner with cheap sugar… I’ll PM you my email directly! :57: Incidently… you not on FB? I’ll hook you up with a few old timers… LOL

Thanks everybody! This is my real demand. Not for increasing activities! Now I understand what’s this forum for! But I still want to say that I can do a lot not only for mechenical trade! You know China is a ‘product center of the world’!

And who amongst us is brave enough to argue with that? A shiney new world of finance and commerce is set to take over the world? LOL. Night all.

Ah you mean ‘actual delivery of the sugar’… no problem Dale we’ll do a deal… my wife makes homemade preserves this time of year! Should see us through to 2099? LOL.

Heck the way my 12 kids go through eleventy spoonfulls per cup of coffee you’re onto a winner with cheap sugar… I’ll PM you my email directly! :57: Incidently… you not on FB? I’ll hook you up with a few old timers… LOL

LOL!!! I can send you some cocoa, coffee, soybeans, and crude too if you want!!! LOL!!!

I wonder if it’s even happened i.e. where a broker has forgotten to close out a futures position or roll it over to the new contract and ended up with physical delivery of pork bellies???

12 kids??? You don’t have TV then I assume??? LOL!!!

The FB idea is a really nice idea. I am indeed on FB. Just search for ‘Dale Paterson’ until you see the ‘mugshot’ below and that’s me (sorry: I don’t know how else you’re supposed to direct somebody to a FB profile). Actually it’d be nice for some of us ‘old timers’ to ‘hook up socially’ not??? OK: admittedly I only use FB to keep track of the current ‘goings on’ of my favorite bands and artists (and of course there’s always the chance that some decent looking ‘chicky boo’ that is a trader as well as into Goth Metal might ‘find’ me on FB but somehow, for some reason, thus far, no luck. Can you imagine: somebody who UNDERSTANDS the ‘ups and downs’ of trading AND likes the same music AND drinks a lot of rum AND can cook (although only Finns with long black hair or blonde Russian oil traders need apply)!!! LOL!!! Maybe you’re right (as per one of your other posts to me on the subject) i.e. maybe I should change my ‘occupation’ to ‘Advertising Executive’ as anybody connected to trading, stocks, commodities, stock exchanges, etc. nowadays may be perceived as ‘untrustworthy’!!! LOL!!! Then again: it’s still a ‘step up’ from being a lawyer or a real estate agent!!! Now THOSE are two ‘professions’ where thievery and fraud is LEGAL!!! LOL!!!

By the way: you may have to pay the shipping costs of all of the above commodities to the UK from Sofia i.e. I think the stuff gets delivered to the broker not??? LOL!!! Come to think of it: shouldn’t be a problem i.e. Deltastock has an office in London!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Has everyone gone mad in here?

Interesting thread. I just want to find a trade cooperator!

That’s all!

Thank you!

And who amongst us is brave enough to argue with that? A shiney new world of finance and commerce is set to take over the world? LOL. Night all.

That’s no joke you know and you know what’s funny??? JUST LAST NIGHT (while I was COOKING MYSELF) I heard an interview with one of OUR (South African) ‘big shot fund managers’ and APPARENTLY the IMF has even set a DATE i.e. 2016 for China to overtake the US as the worlds leading economy!!! Maybe if I wait until then I can get ‘Charging Bull’ in Bowling Green at a discount!!! LOL!!!

But it’ll be a shame really (no offence the Chinese but everything I’ve ever bought from you people normally breaks in the first day or two) i.e. I’m still, and I guess will always be, a USA ‘convert’.

Then again: Jim Rogers has been ‘banging on’ about this for years now. I guess that’s why he’s got GAZILLIONS and I’m trying to make a few USD out of the Dow!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Has everyone gone mad in here?

ROFLMAO!!! LOL!!!

Now that was funny!!!

Nah: I just think we’ve all got nothing better to do than wait until ‘the Ben Bernank’ holds his ‘unprecidented’ news conference after the FOMC meetiing tonight!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Hi kevin2012.

Interesting thread. I just want to find a trade cooperator!

That’s all!

Thank you!

I’m still not QUITE sure what you’re trying to say but hey: I’ll cooperate with you. You find me some Chinese investment clients and we can cooperate (trade clients for money mechanically). Click on my username ‘dpaterso’ and then click on ‘Visit Homepage’ and you’ll find all of my contact details there (just check the time difference i.e. I tend to get irate when called at 01:00am in the morning)!!! LOL!!!

Sorry kevin2012: nobody here is trying to be ‘nasty’ or ‘funny’ with you. We’re just not sure what it is that you’re looking for is all but I’m sure we can help you in some way or the other.

Regards,

Dale.