I want to know somebody who is interested in mechanical trade!

Interesting thread. I just want to find a trade cooperator!

That’s all!

Thank you!

And who amongst us is brave enough to argue with that? A shiney new world of finance and commerce is set to take over the world? LOL. Night all.

That’s no joke you know and you know what’s funny??? JUST LAST NIGHT (while I was COOKING MYSELF) I heard an interview with one of OUR (South African) ‘big shot fund managers’ and APPARENTLY the IMF has even set a DATE i.e. 2016 for China to overtake the US as the worlds leading economy!!! Maybe if I wait until then I can get ‘Charging Bull’ in Bowling Green at a discount!!! LOL!!!

But it’ll be a shame really (no offence the Chinese but everything I’ve ever bought from you people normally breaks in the first day or two) i.e. I’m still, and I guess will always be, a USA ‘convert’.

Then again: Jim Rogers has been ‘banging on’ about this for years now. I guess that’s why he’s got GAZILLIONS and I’m trying to make a few USD out of the Dow!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Has everyone gone mad in here?

ROFLMAO!!! LOL!!!

Now that was funny!!!

Nah: I just think we’ve all got nothing better to do than wait until ‘the Ben Bernank’ holds his ‘unprecidented’ news conference after the FOMC meetiing tonight!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Hi kevin2012.

Interesting thread. I just want to find a trade cooperator!

That’s all!

Thank you!

I’m still not QUITE sure what you’re trying to say but hey: I’ll cooperate with you. You find me some Chinese investment clients and we can cooperate (trade clients for money mechanically). Click on my username ‘dpaterso’ and then click on ‘Visit Homepage’ and you’ll find all of my contact details there (just check the time difference i.e. I tend to get irate when called at 01:00am in the morning)!!! LOL!!!

Sorry kevin2012: nobody here is trying to be ‘nasty’ or ‘funny’ with you. We’re just not sure what it is that you’re looking for is all but I’m sure we can help you in some way or the other.

Regards,

Dale.

Thank you Dale. I know I made a mistake to post in this forum. But I am lucky that you have explained everything to me! I just want to find a cooperator that we can make a real trade together. I can provide almost evry goods you need! Of course not for illegal goods. Here is a misunderstanding for Chinese production around the world! Not all of the product are bad. We can choose if you have a right person in China! haha ~~~
Dale, I think you should communicate with me about the ‘real trade’ not BULL!

Looking forward to your respond.

Best regards.

Kevin

I’m sorry kevin2012,

But I’m sitting here laughing with tears in my eyes!!! LOL!!! I wanted to post a picture of the ‘bull’ that purplepatchforex was talking about (MY ‘Charging Bull’ in Bowling Green) So I did an image search on Google to find a nice picture for you. And then I came across this image:

I said to myself: “what’s the bet that bull has got a ‘Made In China’ sticker underneath”???

It can be ordered from here:

WellPromo.com - Contact Us

LOL!!!

That looks like a sick and overweight COW not ‘Charging Bull’!!! LOL!!! (Sorry: I know this is in poor taste but REALLY)!!! LOL!!!

FYI:

And:

Arturo’s Originals & Limited Editions::Studio DiModica

Sorry kevin2012: I tend to become a bit ‘testy’ when it comes to the Wall Street Bull!!! LOL!!!

(All meant in ‘good clean fun’ of course although you’d think the Chinese would at least have gone to the trouble of even LOOKING at a PHOTOGRAPH of the darn thing before making that trophy)!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Edit:

Those of you who clubbed to together for the triptic (the three miniatures from Arturo): I’ve not yet received the DHL tracking number or anything so please could you check up on the status of the delivery for me???

I like the Chinese bull because of its colour. You’d better collect one!
Bu the way , have you had a trade partner out of your country?

Hello,

Well you’re not going to see me ordering the Chinese COW anytime soon!!! LOL!!!

OK but let me stop messing you around here. I’m REALLY still not sure what you’re on about. The only things I ‘trade’ are stocks, commodities, and sometimes FOREX, and my ‘trade partner’ (‘counterparty’) is my broker overseas in Bulgaria. I’m really not interested in ‘trading’ ‘goods’ or ‘mechanical items’ or anything like that so I’m afraid I cannot help you here. But I’ll give you some advice though: thanks to all the trade agreements etc. that our Government (South Africa) has in place with the Chinese you people are ‘slowly but surely’ ‘taking over’ here so why don’t YOU come out HERE and find some contacts??? That’s my best and only suggestion. Any other ‘takers’??? Feel free to post!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Actually, come to think of it, I am a bit short on rice, could do with half a kilo.

Actually I have got the real suggestion about my demand(B2B FORUM). I just want to talk with you. Because I am a little bit interested in STOCKS,COMMODITIES. haha~~~
Have a good day~

I will go to have a good sleep now!

Regards,

Kevin

Actually, come to think of it, I am a bit short on rice, could do with half a kilo.

Sorry. Cannot help you out there either i.e. it’s not offered at Delta (quite odd if you think that this whole Japanese candlesticks / charts ‘thingy’ were ‘devised’ because of rice trading??? I’m pretty sure that there’s a futures broker out there that offers rice for trading though!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

I could use the soybeans… four are ‘vegetablists’ LOL. The Sofia delivery address will do… I have a place nearby. Currently you have to set up a Bulgarian company to own land/ property. The upside is tax on Bulgarian companies and therefor your worldwide wealth should you so choose is only 15%, which is why I imagine Delta has its HQ there?

I didn’t know about that (the tax implications etc.) but I don’t think that’s why Delta is there i.e. they’re have been a ‘proper’ (not sure of the right word to use here) stock broker and a member of the Bulgarian Stock Exchange for many years prior them ‘opening up’ online trading to the rest of the world so that’s the reason I guess. Although: as I noted in a previous thread somewhere, and given their Central Bank Interest rates, I would imagine one could get a mortgage on a property and be paying ‘almost cash’ in the end for the property (I think Japan is the only one with lower rates than Bulgaria but I could be wrong i.e. I don’t check the interest rate tables too often). I’ve offered to move their and clean the offices and make coffee and tea for them (I believe it’s a beautiful place) but they figure I’m more useful over here!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

If you do go to Bulgaria, give my regards to my Uncle

Yes its very pretty and the people are freindly! You won’t need a mortgage… prices are the lowest in Europe, at least until they take on the Euro; then I expect prices to do what they did in France, Italy, etc i.e. ‘go through the roof’. You can buy a detached house and a couple of thousand square meters of land from £2000. When you consider you’d pay £2000+ for a weeks villa rental in most other European countries its probably one of my better purchases.

What is really hilarious in this thread is that you could make much more money by trading mechanics with this guy than trading mechanicaly the markets.

Well: maybe, maybe not. But for my part: I’m, for the first time in my life, doing what I WANT to do not what I HAVE to do and that makes a big difference. I’ve learned that doing something that you’re not really ‘into’ inevitably leads to your doing a ‘half job’ of things eventually and I cannot see my interest in selling ball bearings made in China lasting too long!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

heh, when I read the title to this thread. I figure someone was wanting to talk EA’s, TA or possibly trying to sell something. This is was definitely good for a laugh.

Maybe I will love CURRENCY EXCHANGE after Chinese dollar ‘RMB’ become the world currency some years later.HAHA~~

Hey kevin2012,

Maybe I will love CURRENCY EXCHANGE after Chinese dollar ‘RMB’ become the world currency some years later.HAHA~~

If I were you I’d remove that ‘HAHA~~’ from the end of your statement i.e. that may not be as funny a joke as you may think ESPECIALLY if you see what ‘Bernanke & Co’ did to the USD last night!!! LOL!!!

I was actually going to ask you why you refer to the RMB and not the CNY but I answered my own question (and for those interested here’s some interesting information):

Chinese yuan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

After last night it looks like I’d better add Chinese to my ‘Regional Settings’!!! LOL!!!

Oh well kevn2012: it’s been great chatting with you anyway. Seeing as you’ve spent a good few hours on this forum why, in addition to your current business, don’t to start to learn to trade (OUR kind of trading not yours)??? I, and many others here, will be only too pleased to educate and mentor. And that’s no ‘BULL’!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.