Finding Books

Hey guys,

Can anybody tell me where to find (or give me) the Candlestick course (Nison) and Trade what you see (Presevento). Don’t say the local book shop because “Book-city” here in Shanghai’s English language FOREX department a bit weak (read empty). I know they used to be available in pdf for free but have now been removed. I’m sure there must be some copies knocking around.

Well, I tried to help you, but I failed.

I have Nison’s 330-page Japanese Candlestick Charting in .pdf format, but the Babypips Forum tells me “the file is too large”, when I try to upload it. It’s 5.74 MB. I don’t know what the Forum limit is.

If you can’t find it on the internet, I guess you’ll have to try the online book-sellers. Will Amazon.com ship to Shanghai (without charging you more than the book is worth) ?

do a torrent search you will find it.

haha well what is the book really WORTH. anyway the cost is immense already by my (now chinese) standards, to get it shipped would no doubt be a half months rent. In the shop its 450rmb, ive asked them to try order it in but it seems doubtful, i dont think its still in print here. Trying to get it through torrent but that isnt so easy using the vpn thats not really working now. any chance you could mail it to me clint?

I’d be glad to do that, if I had your email address, or if you had email enabled through the Forum.

Here’s the deal: you’re not allowed to post your email address on the Forum. If you want to take a chance and post it anyway, hoping that I will get it before the Moderator deletes it — well, that’s your call. If you post it, and the Moderator deletes it, you will get an infraction. Not the best way to begin your time here on the Forum.

Second option: wait until you have posted the required number of messages here on the Forum (I think the number is 5, but you’d better research that yourself), at which time you will be entitled to use the email and private message features of the Forum. Make sure you have enabled “email from other members” in the User Control Panel Settings.

When all that is set up, then you can email me, and I can email you, with the emails being passed through Babypips. Note that these are blind-address emails. You won’t be able to see my email address, and I won’t be able to see yours. Otherwise, it works just like ordinary email.

The size of the file you want (5.74 MB) was a problem for inclusion in a post, but it should go through the Forum email without a problem. If there IS a problem with going through the Forum, then you will have to use the Forum email service to give me your email address. Then, I’ll send the file directly to your email address without going through Babypips. I know that will work.

So, those are your choices, and the ball is in your court, now.

yea thanks man. i just figured that out. Trying to get my posts up so i can send you a msg but I got warned for “thread bumping”. Will get onto you when I can