What is your opinion & Why?

what is your opinion & Why ?

Is forex market is safe for a new trader ?
what is the best broker you prefer me to deal with ?

I guess yes, If you’re not so sure about it then don’t join in then. :slight_smile:

Nothing is safe, not even forex. I would sugest you use Oanda broker first because they let you start with a very small account and they let you trade the smallest possible lot size. So you don’t have much to loose.

I would say its somewhere between walking through a nest of rattle snakes and swimming in shark infested waters. There is always a chance that you can survive though.

Oanda would be a safe choice - good spreads and I haven’t heard anything bad about them.

Yeap. I’m currently using Oanda too! It’s pretty awesome. I’m using it with the MT4 platform.

it is safe on demo.

About oanda I noticed that its spreads are not what they used to , 1.1-1,2 on eu I think they may be losing customers. I also saw that the execution is not was it was to be too in volatile conditions they missed my stop by 5-7 pips and tp by 4-5 pips.

I’m a oanda customers but I think Alpari UK is a better choice, I have often checked their spreads and they have 0.5 on eu and they beat oanda by 0.5-1 pips on almost every pair, also oanda credit card deposit didn’t worked for me, I had to go through PayPal and pay a big fee.

Last alpari Uk has a promotion at this moment like 7.5% credit bonus under 5000$ deposit. I’m thinking at switching to Alpari but I’m not sure, this promotion smells to good to be true, sounds like a poker promotion and I saw that alpari has a lot of business with Russia which isn’t safe either even if their accounts seems to be guaranteed by bank.

Any alpari.uk customer?

Perhaps I’d suggest you demo training something like 2-3 months till u feel comfort with market moves and expect when the charts are moving up or down … looks like a long time but I’ve been 1 year demo trader before I risked with my real money … needs a lot of practicing girl … I know a broker which can offer you 3 months demo trading account so u don’t have to create a new account in a short while and practice on long-term operations … Wall Street Brokers does so …

Hope that helped.
Adam

Too early for a broker and you need to do your own research anyway. :slight_smile:
Trust your own judgement.

It takes quite an education to become profitable and you’ll need to learn it on demo first.
Be realistic and have a demo account with what you’ll be starting with and build it slowly.