Recommendations in UK

Hi I am from UK london and I would like some recommendations , and which brokers I should approach. Plus which documents to prepare. And lastly I if i’m doing the real trade (and not the demo one) how are transactions being done like when do I get my profits and how do I get it??

Thank you :19:

I am in the UK and use ETX Capital, I have always been very happy with them, decent spreads, efficient service, quick processing of withdrawals, I have never considered using anyone else. From memory, I think they even put £100 into my trading account for me to trade with! (Although they might no longer offer that). The account was very easy to set up, too, up and running within two hours of first contacting them.

thanks SimonTemplar for ur reply

what about there commission is it fixed all times

To be honest I do not know whether they guarantee a fixed spread, but I have been with them a little over a year and the spreads have never varied on any of my trades in that time (and I am full time at this, so that is a fair few trades). I trade a wide number of pairs. This week I have been trading EUR/USD, EUR/GBP and AUD/USD a fair bit and they are 2 pips, 1 pip and 2 pips respectively and that is the rate I have always got. They have a pretty helpful website and are always good on the 'phone, though, so I am sure that a chat with them would give you some reassurances.

ok dear ,
i will go throw and check it back , and read well there offers and will inform you as soon as pos and i found something much better i will contact you

agin thaks and i hope to be a good new friends in Forex market :slight_smile: