Best Times to Trade?

Hello I plan to go live soon and am from California US. I just wanted to know if you have any suggestions on the best
time to trade for me since I go to bed about 3:00AM and can not wake
up for the 5am trades yet. Should I look into other currencies or is there
another time you would suggest to trade the EUR/USD except the early
morning if I am scalping? Am looking for 10pips
:45:

Well, I’m pretty sure CA is 3 hours behind EST which is good. Being that you go to bed at 3am your time that means it is about 6am EST which allows you to trade the London open which is a great time to trade. Personally I prefer London session over NY but that’s just me.

You could always pick a pair that fits your personality and lifestyle eg USD/CAD
If you want to trade Euros, then you’ll have to turn into an owl or setup alerts to wake you up if certain parameters are met.

anytime between London open and about noon New York time can be good. After noon eastern time price activity usually starts slowing down a lot. Asian session is like watching paint dry most of the time.

Hi, [B]jabez[/B]

[I]hellogoodbye[/I] has it right.

If you’re awake and alert in the early morning hours in the Pacific time zone, you’re perfectly positioned to trade the European open at 11pm PDT (your time) and the London open at midnight PDT.

Between 11pm and 4am PDT, the second-highest trading volume of the day occurs, as Asia, all of central Europe, and the U.K. are at the table.

You can find some excellent set-ups between 10pm and 1am, PDT.

And this is an excellent time to trade any of the EUR pairs, the GBP pairs and the CHF pairs.

1 Like

Thanks everybody for all the advice because trying to ask for any help is sometimes like pulling teeth out there. I love Babypips and all there other sites. It would be cool if they had an App… I gladly welcome any help…Thanks