How to chose a broker

Hello,

I have never traded before. I have been reading learning the theory about trading.
I have also been using Metatrader4, a trading program from Market.com
I have been practicing for less than a week.

I’m just wondering if Market.com is a good choice. They offer 200:1 leverage.
Are there any other advice that you think will be important to a newbie.

Thank you,

Herve

For right choosing you need check a lot of rewiues on different sites and tryed there demo account, it gives you right way!And for the first time don’t trade big lots, use only small it gives you time to understand forex market, good luck!!!

hervebags,

Have you gone through the BabyPips school? If not, go read it all. And if you have, read it again. Everything you asked and more will be taught to you step by step and it will make your life much easier. Trust me.

After reading it, don’t even think about trading because it only teaches you the very basics of trading. This is when you start to venture off on your own, perhaps reading a few books, doing some research online to find what suits you and create a tested and working trading plan coupled with a few trading systems for various market environments.

If you’ve only been trading for a week, I suggest you start learning. Cause I’ve been doing this for a year now, and I’ve barely even started trading. If you have the patience and the dedication to make money, you would find my post informative. If you’re here for a quick buck though, like most new members, then honestly, don’t bother. I’d say you need at least an hour a day dedicated. I spent well over 3-4 hours a day for almost a year.

Hope that helps and good luck!

Regards,
Clark.