What's the best way to get real-time news reports?

Hey Everybody!

First post here - another happy noob on the block!

Okay, so I’ve learned that I’ve got to know what the market may do based on forthcoming news events, I’ve also got a list of what the most significant ones are.

I just don’t know where or how to get those releases the moment they are released.

Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks!!

I was figuring this out the other day. I go to CNBC.com and go to Markets & Economy and they have a calendar of all the events. I actually set it as my homepage so it comes up when I open my browser.

ahefner33

I too go to CNBC.com, I think this is the one site at least at the moment i use the most. Would love to see what everyone else uses as well

pay TTN for a subscription.

It is cheap and they have to the second new releases.

I think that you will have to pay for a subscription to have the actual numbers once released. I try Bloomberg but I do not know of any source that gives you the immediate numbers at release time.

I have Bloomberg but unless you want to pay $1700 per month you want to go for something cheaper.

I also use TTN and while they are a little slower they still get the numbers out pretty fast.

Bloomberg is the best…expensive but the best. Reuters is a close alternative for about half the price.

I usually check forexfactory.com

Forexpros.com has the best economic calendar, it’s streaming so it updates right when the news is out automatically! For news I use Bloomberg mainly. Also you can check out dailyfx, fxstreet, and forex factory.

I completely agree. forexpros.com is fantastic. I get the data literally seconds after the news is reported, and my internet is slow.

For website owners (like myself), they have ways to insert their economic calendar in to your website as well.