ICT Pro Traders Club Webinars

What day and times are best for you all for future Webinars that allow me to share real time with up to 200 traders live?

Please use the poll above to cast your vote!

[B]GLGT[/B]

:57:

1 Like

Good morning ICT,

I’m on the other side of the world running at about 12 hours difference. Will you be posting webinars to YouTube and linked from your website?

I’m lucky as I can make any of those. I figure Monday @ 9 is best since it’s getting into the meat of the week and past the opening doldrums. I say make it easy on yourself!

TY
Needy

Nice idea, ICT! I voted Sunday 9pm but should have maybe voted Monday 9pm because that is neck and neck with 5pm EST! To be honest, I can make them all, and will make a point of attending whichever you choose, but the ‘9pms’ and ‘noon’ fit nicely with my current sleep pattern.

hey ICT- voted 12 ur time -we 6hrs ahead in SA but whatever the time is that gets the cheese, i’ll set my alarm to be there on the other side of the screen.

I would make a point of joining whatever time but for some reason the link dont work I and can’t get in so pls keep recording them.

I voted Sunday 9pm EST (NY time) Monday 9pm EST also works for me

Thanks

Hi ICT

I have seen some your videos and i think they are great and very helpful.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Plz tell me how could i join the webinar.

Regards
tadertalent

Hi ICT,

Great webinar’s! I like to visit them live, so I’ll be able to ask questions on a interactive basis. Since I am living in europe sunday 5pm will do best for me (kids are in bed and I am still able to concentrate:30:).
Keep up the good stuff!!

Traderpilot

Since I live in China, anything at 9pm will do. Any other time will be in the middle of the night for me.

IF people over on that side of the rock need 9PM I can agree even though I voted for 5PM on sunday. I just cant do the noon on monday as I will be on the bosses clock. I respect the boss and wont do it on his time. Even though I do frequent the forums while on the clock. Thats times I have a minute or 2 to spare and if something jumps up I can just walk away. Webinars will temp me to much when ICT is throwing them. I see thats the lowest voted time though so cool. I do see though 5PM my time might be rough for some over the pond so a majority vote is the way to go.

ICT I got to send lots of respect for scheduling these webinars according to your followers. I have tried to catch so many but never knew when they were going to happen as I dont stay on your rearend all day long so I miss them as a result. Think I have only seen one and it still blows me away of what was in front of my face that I didnt see and I dont even trade the same pairs as you all. Just shows how powerful your info is

Voted Sunday 9pm. I can make all time frames except maybe for Monday noon. Your time and effort is very appreciated as usual ICT !

Isn’t this a year old thread? Or am I sleep-deprived?

LMAO I hate it when this happens. Its not you thats sleep deprived but the rest of us lol

Looks like it was me that dug it up although I say ‘dug’ but it was on the first page of threads. I guess this forum is not as popular as I thought if last year’s threads haven’t been buried yet.

Well, it would be easy enough for you to check that theory of yours.

You posted to a thread which had been [B]dormant since July 2011.[/B]

You have to scroll back [B]about 110 pages[/B] on the Newbie Island Forum to find threads that old.

Dont take it personally we have all done it least once some more than others lol. I think the issue you ran into is the same one I do. Sometimes at the bottom of threads they will have similar threads and most of those are outdated. Again no big deal it will again return to the far back pages of the newbie forum. So even though I got a false sense of happiness that ICT was going to hold webinars when I could attend. I will not hold a grudge against you. Not for that long anyway.

looks like a tight race Sunday is starting to look like the winner.

Post your votes… they are about to begin :smiley:

Already have my good friend