Pure Price Action For Dummies

Hi Sharebazar,

Just curious, when u say u are holding a short on GU, is your entry at yesterday 1800 candle (pinbar) on the H1 chart? Bcos I also saw the candle but I didn’t execute the trade as I don’t know where to place my stoploss. Is it just above the resistance line at 1.5720 or should it be above Thursday high?

good post sharebazar

Hit my SL closed -40 pips on GU pair, really wanted to open another short position at 1.5800 but don’t want to break the rules. No problem very soon I will make it back. Let’s see where it close today.

Thanks fxmusa, Welcome to the thread glad you like my post.

Hi Sharebazar,

How is your week so far? I think whole week, only today there is some signals. I have shortlisted 3 pairs to short due to the weekly & daily bias, and would like to ask for your view.
The 3 pairs are EU, EA, and GU. What do u think? However, I am not too keen on EA as yesterday daily candle is sort of like pullback.

Nice prediction, EU and GU was a very good pairs to short yesterday, but I missed it I was also looking for short on GU but missed. EA looks bit risky.

Let’s see if the EU and GU retrace back then may be I will open a short position.

This week just horrible, tried few new things with this method but not successful, took a huge loss. But if it is work we will be profitable every month. But for that I need to sacrifice some of my hard earn capital.

Hopefully by January I will get an good amount of trade to see it will work or not.

Hope you had a good week.

How do I view attachments

Hi jada1996,

Very strange, all the attachment is gone,I think babypips working on the website, hopefully it will be back soon.

Sharebazar better try this new things on demo before you invest your capital…Why are you changing thinks for a system that works for you?

In the last 2 weeks I was only loosing money. We will see for this week

Hi TC,

I don’t want to change anything to this method I am trying to add little bit more stuff which is really simple as it is.

I don’t want to try on the demo as emotional part will be missing most of the time. When I will loose money I will give more attention. But I don’t want any one to do it. Not so good idea. I have done the back testing but I need to do it on the live market to see the genuine result.

Hope it does work, already frustrated with the result but not giving up until I had good amount of trade.

Hi Sharebazar,

I also agree that on demo you are missing out the emo part. You won’t feel anything when prices are going against you 50pips. But trading live, you will start thinking whether to close the trade or hang on to it.
I am also very frustrated with last 2 weeks results. Didn’t get to enter all the good trades, feeling very sucks… Lost money due to emo…

Hi Sharebazar,
Is it possible to know what this new method is? I checked the past replies, but didn’t notice anything.

Hi donsls,

Everything remains same according to Nikita’s method.

Nothing new just trying to add two more things with the method, but it is not necessary with this method.

1. Trying to find out best possible way to hold the trade longer.

2. Trying to scale in 1 more position every time market cross potential SnR and retrace back.

Any one can use this two things to any method to get more pips.

But to follow this things need great discipline and great patience.

Still testing, hopefully by end of January I will able to see if it is work or not.

Pyramid Trading Strategy | Pyramid Money Management » Learn To Trade

Here you can find some info about scaling in a position an reducing risc… I hope it will help you
TC

Hello friends.

Hope you guys are keeping well and doing ok!

Sorry was away for sometime.
Babypips reset my password and I couldnt put it a new one, or did not try hard enough. So I just stopped visiting the forum for some time.

Hope all of you are doing ok.

Hi Nikita

Glad you are back, badly missed your presence. Hope everything is fine with you.

Really happy to see you.

Thanks TC for the link.

I will go through it.

Good to see you back! I had the same problem with the password some time ago

What you guys think about the GU pair.

Around 1.5641 -1.5657good place to go short in my opinion.

something wrong with the attachment,unable to do it properly.

1hr tf